Come join us on FaceBook!

Options
Hi, im Sara and on Jan 2, i joined this wonderful group on facebook called UnEnding Sucess. We are a group of average people needing help and motivation to loose weight. If you are serious about weight loss then come join us. We are all members of MFP and are encouraged to track our meals but there is so much more to this. We have gottten to know each other and help each other. In the 2 1/2 months that I have been there I have lost 36 lbs and if u knew me you would understand how enormous this was. I eat healthy and workout everyday. I was recently asked to become a coach for the team to help other which I truly love and am now a beachbody coach too. Although MFP is a life saver and i couldnt live without it, unending sucess gets deeper and allows more of a personal experiance. So if your serious and want to get fit whether u want to loose 10lbs or 100 lbs there are people from all sizes there ready to help. If you have any qustions please dont hesitate to ask. I can be reached here or at facebook.com/sarawaggoner or at beachbodycoach.com/sarawaggoner. We are eager to help you!! Come join our little party!

Replies