Looking for INSANITY friends!! Who is with me??

Options

Replies

• mmarin81
    mmarin81 Posts: 241
    Options
    To all who are goin Insane with Shaun T, keep it up! It gotta work!! Feel free to send me an add, we can keep each other motivated! :happy:
  • raw14
    raw14 Posts: 22
    Options
    Stick with it your results will be AMAZING! I haven't been able to lose my baby weight and I not only did, but also upped all my weights. I also could never do even one pushup (serious joke in the family), but now I can hang in for 16-20. REAL PUSHUPS not the girl kind. WHOOT WHOOT! My husband and I did Insanity for 30 days strict, but then life happened. We still do it every other day, but then do strength training the other days. I wish I was able to stick with the strict schedule I think the results would be awesome.
  • brandonvb
    Options
    Insanity rocks and P90X too!
  • ullrichMEX
    ullrichMEX Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    day 53 here.

I am planning to start a 2nd round in about 3 weeks, who is in?
  • melzteach
    melzteach Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I just finished THe Asylum a couple of weeks ago. Shaun T is totally nuts!
  • mmarin81
    mmarin81 Posts: 241
    Options
    I just finished THe Asylum a couple of weeks ago. Shaun T is totally nuts!

That looked a little nutty, and also looked like you would need alot more space. Is that so?
  • lalonmeg000
    lalonmeg000 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Yeah I am doing Insanity too! I am on month 2 week 2, and its officially an obsession! To those who are on the first or even the 2nd week, those were the hardest for me, so stick with it and the terrible soreness you may and probably are feeling will go away promise!
  • sloanie1
    sloanie1 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Keep it up guy's!!! I have done Insanity and just finished Asylum which I LOVED equally!!! and now I'm on the Asylum/Insanity rotation EEeeeKKKK........SO ADDICTIVE!!!
  • baileyma
    baileyma Posts: 1
    Options
    Day three as well. I only felt like puking for 10 min after instead of 45 on day one! this is the second time I've started this, last time got through the first week and got sick and let it go. I'm determined to finish this time. Feel free to add.
  • Resident74
    Options
    Just started Insanity Day Two..
    all i can say is WOW Insane....
    Feel Free to add me..
  • mslizareyes
    Options
    Insanity is INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE!! LOL... I am on day 10 and week one was certainly challenging!! ADD ME we can motivate each other!! my plan is to loose 30 pounds by MAY!! too much too soon? maybe but I'm definitely gonna try my best!!! :))
  • megs2003
    megs2003 Posts: 90
    Options
    I would love to be Insanity accountability friends on here!!! I'm wk3 day 2. I had to take a week off because my body wasn't able to do the dvd to my full potential. The more I tried to push myself the more my body wasn't moving(like a puppy on a leash, lol) My frd suggested I take a week off and I feel good now. I'm having trouble eating my calories though. Are any of you having that problem too?

Im eating all day long and always seem to be about 700 to 800 calories off my total.

SMH, I don't know what to do. I don't want to go into starvation mode and have my hard work be for nothing :grumble: My problem is I'm not always hungry and after the workout. I force myself to drink my Jay Robb's protein shake in fear that I'll lose muscle. Esp because I have enough fat to lose. :laugh:

Thats what I have been worrying about. Kinda stinks. If you eat too much you gain, and if you dont eat enough you dont lose! :mad:

It takes work, but cooking and taking your lunch to work (and snacks) really helps and I've been able to net at least 1200 (and according to my HRM I'm burning over 600 most days with Insanity). I try to plan ahead too... sometimes putting a full day into mfp in the morning to see how many more calories I need and then add them throughout the day in mfp and then just eat that... it doesn't feel like I'm forcing myself to eat that way....

edit: today wasn't my best dinner :) Also I have my calories set up to show my 'sedentary' maintenance number and aim for approx. 500 calorie deficit on workout days and aim for my BMR on rest days.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Join the group!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3620-insanity-2-28-2012

I'm on day 6 here (rest day), loving it (Insanity as a program not just the rest, ha ha!) I posted a link to a spreadsheet you can customize in the group if you change around your week like I did. Now there is no more excuses to wait until Monday to start!
  • jeepyj93
    jeepyj93 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Add me in I just did week 1 day 3 and love it. It is what I need to help with my Triathlon training stronger core is what I am after and I can feel the Abs today so I know that is what I will get.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    I saw rhe informarcial and it looks to scary, I am giving you a shout out (Teaneck N.J.)

If you are thinking about buying please be sure to check out Craigs List in your area, do NOT pay the $130ish price tag! I paid $30 for Insanity, $25 for ChaLean Extreme, $15 for Turbo Jam and $40 for Turbo Fire (actually I bought 3 sets and sold 2 on ebay for $112 EACH!) over the past few years.
  • newman84
    newman84 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I:m going to start it in about 5 weeks Gonna finish P90x 2 first
  • Jan3361
    Jan3361 Posts: 8
    Options
    We were doing this stuff as squadron PT for a few weeks. Lots of people were getting hurt doing it and it miraculously went away. Glad it did.
  • robinxhope
    robinxhope Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Starting in the next month. After my arm heals (Tore my AC ligaments in my shoulder).
  • fatmama4
    fatmama4 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of week 3. I also do an hour of zumba every day, but today I overdid it, my knee is aching. I love it, though, I can definitely see a difference.
  • eras616
    eras616 Posts: 24
    Options
    How do you enter Insanity into your exercise log? Like, what do you categorize it as? And how much time do you enter?
    I am trying to get as accurate an entry as I can, and there is some "down time" and "stretching" during the videos so I do not know how to adjust the time for that.