53 lbs lost Pics of a nearly 49 years young!

Options

Replies

• alangholz
    alangholz Posts: 69
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! You look amazing!
  • oohpretty013
    Options
    My goodness, you can definitely tell the difference! You look great! Congrats :)
  • SusanneWhittington
    SusanneWhittington Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    fantastic, great job.
  • joliethegoodwitch
    Options
    I will be 49 in a few months and have been so uninspired to lose the 50 lbs I need to lose,,,until I saw you!! I just sat up my MFP tonight. I ready to start my new journey tomorrow!! You look awsome!!!
  • GLJezebel
    GLJezebel Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    OH, WOW!!!!! You don't even look like the same person!!!!!!!! HOW FABULOUS YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE!!!!! Be PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Oh so excellent.
  • GreenEyedLady1
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! Great job! I know you are proud, and you certainly should be. :smile:
  • lyndyb88
    lyndyb88 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    girl you look amazing!! :D
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    amazing! Great job!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,005 Member
    Options
    you look amazing way to go
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! You look stunning!
  • Rick_SH
    Rick_SH Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Congratulations!!
  • 5Btieden
    5Btieden Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Great job! What a transformation!!
  • Alkirra
    Alkirra Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much, it's wonderful inspiration seeing peoples transformations, that's what encouraged me to keep right on going and I'm not done yet!

I hope seeing that it can be done even when it can be difficult to walk inspires people to find their local aquatic center and jump straight on in. I'll be attending the workouts even in the winter!

Thank you all again for your support! If you Burnt it, You Earnt it!!! :happy:
  • anfmusicgrl
    anfmusicgrl Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!! Great job and congratulations!!!
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    :drinker: WOW WOW WOW Cheers to you! You look great!
  • jnd951999
    jnd951999 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!! You look GREAT!!!!!
  • serangetti
    serangetti Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Go girl! I didn't reconise you as being the same person in the before and "nearly" after photos! Fantastic.....gives me inspiration to carry on. Thanks. Sue in NZ.
  • Calyps0
    Calyps0 Posts: 44
    Options
    WOW! You are an inspiration!! Thanks for posting the pics. Good work and congratulations.
  • TamraJPratt
    Options
    Honey, I must say that you are showing more than "a bit of a shape"... You look amazing!!!! I am completely impressed and inspired! Congratulations on your success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!