From Fat to Fit in 365days!

Options
MsQt
MsQt Posts: 793 Member
Hello all! It's unbelievable what a little drive and determination can do for you. I've told my stories on here before about my journey but I just wanted to share that my trainer convinced me to try Amateur Bikini Body building. Reluctant at first but after all the weight loss and my loose skin, I decided i'll let him take me to the next level of Fit, tone, and defining. I went from being 5'0 tall and 140 lbs to 117.6 lbs. I competed in the Michigan Novice Bikini Competition and received a trophy (4th placed) Well take a look at me as I progressed through the year.

Bigme-1.jpg

challenge-1-1.jpg

beasting-1.jpg

newnewme.jpg

Getting ready for Competition
337dc976.jpg

70334c91.jpg

Our Trophies are Swords (Warrior)
2bdc5e4c.jpg

Replies

• conidiring
    conidiring Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Awesome, congrats. All your hard work paid off!
  • JesiDM
    JesiDM Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! Great difference!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Mel....You have done extremely well in 365 ++days of creating a better lifestyle for yourself, setting goals and accomplishing them, providing great support to your Mfp family and friends....It was so exciting to follow you as you trained for this event!! Cannot tell you enough how you are won #1st place with us ALL...Love you and keep on inspiring love.....

STEPH
  • mjn18
    mjn18 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Congratulations!
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Wow, what did you do for workouts and how many times per week? How did you eat, what eating plan did you follow,and how long did this take you? you look AMAZING!
  • healthbunny
    Options
    Well done you look amazing! And my god you have my dream bum :love: !!!
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    WOW! :flowerforyou: Nice job! I love those photos of you lifting. RAWR!
  • LastTenPoundsGodDamnYou
    Options
    How much are you lifting there. I can only do the bar plus 20K!!!!!!!
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Awesome!!! Congratulations on your achievements!:flowerforyou:
  • mzvanessa44
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Detroit tuff baby!!!!
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! So happy for you!!
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Wow, what did you do for workouts and how many times per week? How did you eat, what eating plan did you follow,and how long did this take you? you look AMAZING!

Thank you everyone! I work out 5 days mostly and 6 if I'm lucky. Cardio was a huge part and strength training of course. I only eat grilled chicken, fish, turkey, oatmeal grapefruit, and veggies for the most part. I Do Not Eat bread, white pasta, creamy foods, processed foods, fried foods, or anything coming out of a can. This whole process of losing and toning up took me 365 days but I did take brakes here and there for vacations.
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • rv40
    rv40 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Ms. Qt!!! I'm so very proud and honored to have gone through this entire journey with you. U have done so well and u look great. I consider you MFP MVP!!! U shine!!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring lady! You have worked hard to transform into a fantastically fit body! You looking great is an added bonus.
  • Mocha02
    Mocha02 Posts: 96
    Options
    Great job hun!!! What did you place??
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! You did a great job!
  • veromancha
    veromancha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Nice work! Your a beauty!!
  • vajrasattva
    vajrasattva Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look fantastic! And strong and toned. Great work!

What sorts of exercises did you do for your booty? I seem to lose fat there first and foremost, so I'd love some muscle to replace it, ha. Any suggestions?
  • PurelyZee
    PurelyZee Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!