NSV at bike shop

Options
sagetracey
sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
Popped into my local bike shop today to pick up a headlight and new pedals for my bicycle. Chatting with the owner and out of the blue he says, "Are you finding it easier on the bike now" I replied that I was, to which he said, "Well, I hope you don't mind me saying so, but you've really trimmed down in the last few months."

Replies

• Ghewlett
    Ghewlett Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Well done you!!

I haven't ridden a bike for at least 20 years but was given one recently and managed to cycle home from work (around 4.2 miles) a few nights ago...found it pretty hard but really enjoyed it and it felt like it was doing me good!

Have you always cycled or is it something you've taken up as part of your healthy new lifestyle?

Thanks
  • Alkirra
    Alkirra Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    That's great, it's even better that he's not someone you know and he noticed how much weight you've lost! Fantastic feeling to know what your doing is really working for you. Happy for you. :)
  • WingMan380
    WingMan380 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Too cool!! Congrats!!
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    "Well, I hope you don't mind me saying so, but you've really trimmed down in the last few months."

Why on earth would anyone think you mind them complimenting you? Congrats, keep up the hard work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!