NSV!! Biking!

Options
Last fall, I pulled my bike out for the first time in over 7 years, I biked 4 miles and felt like I was going to die, I regretted doing it and put the bike away.

Pulled the bike back out today, did 11 miles in less than an hour and feel great!!!! I will work on speeding that up now, but I had some wicked hills in that ride! It feels so great to be getting back into shape!

Replies

• Toniithia
    Toniithia Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    in the summer I took my bike out, made it probably only a half a mile, when I used to be able to do about 10 without stopping. i've lost 21 pounds since then I think it's time to take out the bike again :) thanks for posting this
  • 0AmyMarie0
    0AmyMarie0 Posts: 315
    Options
    Good Luck!!!
  • SweatpantsRebellion
    SweatpantsRebellion Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I miss riding my bike. I hope to get where you're at with it. Congrats on your ride - that's awesome progress!
  • 0AmyMarie0
    0AmyMarie0 Posts: 315
    Options
    It felt really good, I wish you luck!! It was also nice to get out in the sun for an hour, just enjoying the breeze and the sound of the birds!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!