Stressing over night out!

Options
This is probably stupid to some people but I have a night out with the girls tomorrow and we will be having a few glasses of wine and a curry. I am stressing over it as it has taken me ages to get to my current weight and a lot of hard work. I want to enjoy myself but am afraid I will eat too many calories. I tend to put weight on even if I cheat once!! Help !!!

Replies

• Melanie12081
    Options
    It's one night. Hit the cardio really hard that day, and have a good time. :smile:
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about it, eat and drink whatever you want and enjoy yourself. Then get back on track the next day
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about it, eat and drink whatever you want and enjoy yourself. Then get back on track the next day
    ^^This
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    One night won't hurt you...I think you should go out and have a great time because you won't if you worry all night about what you are eating/drinking. You probably know how much is a good splurge and how much is overboard. Trust yourself and have a wonderful time!! Hit the exercise hard the following days and you will burn it off :-)
  • JackLeaMason
    JackLeaMason Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Skip the white rice and replace the calories with an extra glass of wine.
  • sandradaisy
    Options
    ^^This
    This....Have fun!!!!!
  • antihillmoby
    antihillmoby Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Will try to - hangover permitting lol!
  • slkiss72
    slkiss72 Posts: 4
    Options
    I agree...if you deny yourself fun then what's it all worth?
  • antihillmoby
    Options
    Thanks! Will do.
  • antihillmoby
    Options
    Very true!
  • SWEETS1234
    SWEETS1234 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Enjoy the evening, LIFE is meant to be LIVED.
    FYI your weight will go up... water retention from the alcohol but it will go away after a couple of days so don't fret.

:flowerforyou:
  • tinat84
    tinat84 Posts: 21
    Options
    Ok... So let me tell you what I did. Last night my bf's brother and girlfriend came over. My bf and I ate a light dinner around 5:30 b4 they came. Well our guests came around 8:30p and they ordered pizza and brought mixed drinks. Well I made myself a small glass of mixed liquor and ate 2 slices of pizza. :( ... But I logged 1 slice of pizza for yesterday, 1 slice for today, and liquor for tomorrow. So I worked out as soon as they left and worked off the 1st slice of pizza. Today, I will work out again to burn off the second slice. Then Friday, I will of course work out again n eat my normal calories.

There's always a way of getting around a cheat day.

I hope this helps... And have fun!
  • antihillmoby
    Options
    Ok... So let me tell you what I did. Last night my bf's brother and girlfriend came over. My bf and I ate a light dinner around 5:30 b4 they came. Well our guests came around 8:30p and they ordered pizza and brought mixed drinks. Well I made myself a small glass of mixed liquor and ate 2 slices of pizza. :( ... But I logged 1 slice of pizza for yesterday, 1 slice for today, and liquor for tomorrow. So I worked out as soon as they left and worked off the 1st slice of pizza. Today, I will work out again to burn off the second slice. Then Friday, I will of course work out again n eat my normal calories.

There's always a way of getting around a cheat day.

I hope this helps... And have fun!
    Great advice - thank you!!!
  • antihillmoby
    Options
    Enjoy the evening, LIFE is meant to be LIVED.
    FYI your weight will go up... water retention from the alcohol but it will go away after a couple of days so don't fret.

:flowerforyou:
    [/quote
    Thanks!!!