Only been on here 3 days but...

Options
I FEEL SO INSPIRED!!! I have some great friends that are on here and they have lost so much weight! I love that it feels more like a support group than just a website.

I just ordered Thirty Day Shred by Jillian Michaels after seeing so many awesome before and after results! I cannot wait to get it in the mail and incorporate it into my daily excercise!

If anyone needs any encouraging please feel free to friend me!

Replies

• lifestylechallenge
    lifestylechallenge Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I started 6 days ago don't have to many friends on here yet. I am also doing the Visalus shake by body by vi. I am on the second challenge of that now....
  • Aimie79
    Aimie79 Posts: 11
    Options
    It's just my second day using this site. I am in Lawton, OK! I have lost 17 pounds but still have quite a journey ahead of me. My name is Aimie and I work in human resources. I love cooking, baking, wine, camping, hiking, fishing, hanging out with my furry kids and oil painting to name a few things. Look forward to meeting more people with common goals of becoming healthier!
  • rosalieharris
    rosalieharris Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: Lots of support here! Friend me!
  • ceh2433
    ceh2433 Posts: 35
    Options
    I started 6 days ago don't have to many friends on here yet. I am also doing the Visalus shake by body by vi. I am on the second challenge of that now....

My friend Roxanne does those too! Her and her husband have lost a lot of weight doing that. I asked how much protein it has which is 12 grams. I drink protein shakes in the morning which are 23 grams. I want to ask my trainer about them, Roxanne says they are tasty!

I will be your friend!!!