How are you going to reward yourself?

Options
Once you get to your goal weight, how do you intend to reward yourself? New clothes, vacation, etc? Tell us!

I'm getting this tattoo on my back that symbolizes "Strength". Right now I feel to heavy to get it..... This is one more thing to look forward to. :)

ScreenHunter_13Mar180811.jpg

Replies

• Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I haven't thought that far ahead, I suppose I should though.

I am taking myself on a shopping spree in April to celebrate my loss so far. I'm in dire need of clothes and just want to splurge.

Maybe a vacation, if I'm on target, then I will hit my goal weight in February of next year and at that point my daughter and I could go away somewhere for a week.

good post! Made me think.
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Phillies tattoo on back of my neck when i finally hit 200,
  • thekarens
    thekarens Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Funny, I always thought I'd reward myself with a new tattoo when I got in shape. That's what I've always promised myself, but who knows how I'll feel then.
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    There's soooo many ways I'd like to reward myself...but for now I'm just focusing on my mini goals. I still have a good 100+ pounds to lose and I don't want to look that far down the path.
  • MrsKosal
    MrsKosal Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    A whole new wardrobe!
  • helloclaire
    helloclaire Posts: 191
    Options
    When I lost 25 pounds in the summer my mom and I went and bought a lot of dresses. :)
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Last year we got certified in Scuba diving. When I hit my goal I want to get a scuba Flag (butterfly) tattoo and then hopefully plan a trip somewhere to do some diving
  • bcsrule
    bcsrule Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Shopping spree and Day Spa :drinker:
  • determined136
    Options
    When I hit 50 pounds lost I am going to Disneyland with my husband. We have taken the kids but I have always wanted to go with just him. I am SO excited....20 more to go. I am hoping around July!

Keep up the great work...we will get there! and more importantly we will stay there!!
  • arickim
    arickim Posts: 137
    Options
    We have been married 13 yeas in November and he has never seen me in a dress. I was 120 when we married and still didn't wear dresses. This time around for our anniversary, I will be wearing a black dress:)
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Bikinis from Victoria Secret!
  • TheJustPull
    Options
    A big Mac? I kid I kid! I haven't thought about it....
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm going to splurge on 2 or 3 fancy professional photo shoots. I want to remember how it feels to accomplish my goals (and be my goal weight.) And I feel like the professional photography will sorta immortalize my efforts. Excited about it!
  • cattraxs
    cattraxs Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm actually awarding myself with little things along the way. I hit 20 lbs lost and bought a new leather portfolio for work. Looking at a Wii Fit for 30 - but holding off until I hit my goal to go clothes shopping ;)
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Definitely some new clothes to fit my new body and once I get my arms looking good, a half sleeve tattoo :)
  • Kimberly602
    Options
    My girlfriends and I are taking a trip to Vegas in 2013 :bigsmile:
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    I'm at my target weight, but ideally I'd like to drop more body fat and build more muscle.

Originally I was going to reward myself by eating a fmeal that I loved but that wasn't good for me, eg a huge plate of lamb cutlets, I enjoyed keeping a list of things I could choose from, but really once I got down to target weight, I realised that I don't fancy any of those meals any more.

Being unfashionably curvy (very short, tiny tiny waist and wide hips) I've always hated clothes shopping, but I recently found a fabulous clothes agency in a nearby city, which sells second hand designer clothes. They fitted me out for a business meeting with Bruce Oldfield and Max Mara. (all my old suits are now hanging off me) and I have to say that I felt like a million dollars, so if I do set about dropping more body fat, I'm going to treat myself to a Max Mara suit. :smile:
  • gatorgirlyyy
    Options
    We have been married 13 yeas in November and he has never seen me in a dress. I was 120 when we married and still didn't wear dresses. This time around for our anniversary, I will be wearing a black dress:)

That's so cute and romantic...awe. :)
  • DreamiJeani
    Options
    Im getting my new tattoo today. I've met three goals in the last 6 months and I've earned it :) plus the timing is right....
  • gatorgirlyyy
    Options
    Phillies tattoo on back of my neck when i finally hit 200,

Tattoos seem to be common. I like them because you'll always remember why you got it. :)