Christian Person looking for Christian Friends - Females Onl

Options

Replies

• Zee48
    Zee48 Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me!

I just finished "Made to Crave" and will soon be starting the 60-Day Devotional and have started working on praying for help on my weight loss journey.

Isn't that an awesome book? My GF & I are doing the study and will be discussing Chapters 13 - 15 tonight. Proverbs 31 Ministries has some wonderful Bible studies - online.
  • clariangel
    clariangel Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! Prayers help with my weight loss journey :)
  • strunkm4
    strunkm4 Posts: 266
    Options
    You can for sure add me :)

Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you? If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple - 1 Corinthians 3:16-17
  • SisterChelsey
    SisterChelsey Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me because I couldn't not have done anyone of this without God!!! prayer and really listening to the holy spirit about my body . God bless you!!!
  • slparsaca
    slparsaca Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Yes! Prayer is important because God wants us to commune with Him! Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • nikkiej2012
    nikkiej2012 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Hi..i am 3 weeks new to this site looking for the same things ..feel free to add me..have a blessed day :)
  • treegirl2154
    treegirl2154 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! i recommend Lose It for Life big time--Biblically based book on weight loss, and they make a tag-along devotional to go with it that is great!
  • mrsvatitagain
    mrsvatitagain Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    <~Follower as well! Nothing has felt so great to when I asked HIM to help me on this journey. He pointed to a book called MAde To Crave.......I encourage you to read it!!!
  • outtanms
    outtanms Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
  • BGabbart
    BGabbart Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me to your list of growing friends. I also do not have male friends on here because I feel that my husband and God are the only two males who should know everything about me.
  • mrselanco2268
    mrselanco2268 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I also just completed an online study of Made to Crave, but it all doesn't end there. I am enjoying the journey thus far, but it is even more enjoyable and a blessing to have Christian friends along too.
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    I am also a follower of Christ, I would be so lost without Him!! All friend requests are welcome!

Thanks for sharing the groups too ladies!!
  • court182
    court182 Posts: 307
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me...the more Christian sisters, the merrier!!!! :)

ETA: Oh grammar, how you keep me on my toes!
  • ddttddtt
    ddttddtt Posts: 14
    Options
    A figment of your imagination will not help you succesfully lose weight. Just to clarify, where was "god" when you gained the weight? Prayer didnt work then but will magically work now? Good luck with that one.
  • RhondaLeeRoss
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am a Christian and PROUD OF IT! Just baptized last November! Very moving experience for me! We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us!!!!
  • Colleen268
    Colleen268 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend, feel free to send a request. God blessed me with the children who gave me this body!! :0)
  • arkansascountrygirl
    arkansascountrygirl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    all can add me
  • LovesGG
    LovesGG Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Me! Everyone can add me if you don't mind that my goals may be extremely different than yours.
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Any of you can add me! Iron sharpeneth iron, so does a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend! :)
  • ChristinaBarnhouse
    ChristinaBarnhouse Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Add me!! :)
This discussion has been closed.