LatinaButterfly Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Bumpty :)
  • BeautifulShroder
    BeautifulShroder Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    [img][/img]7002168715_43f77b7604.jpg
    May 2011 - March 2012 by mrsdores, on Flickr

Still have a long way to go, but I'm over halfway there!
    Before pics here are after I was already down 15 lbs from my highest weight. I was 370 in these befores.
    My current pics are me at 262.

Size 32 jeans to size 18/20 jeans
    Size 26/28 tops to size 14/16 tops :)
  • ST99000722
    ST99000722 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    bump - saving this for later - thanks all that showed their pics :)
  • rae_ann
    rae_ann Posts: 13
    Options
    hi i noticed youre drinking lol i love beer and i think that has been the cause of my weight gain over the last year. you look great now i was wondering if you still drink beer or have switched to something else.
  • stayseeing
    stayseeing Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    great job!! I can see a huge difference
  • DanyelePalmer
    Options
    bump :)
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options

Once you get down there it's just a matter of how you feel and look, not the number on the scale. I wanted to be 120 but I have been at 133-136 for like 5 months, loosing inches but not lbs. I feel great in my skin and am now just working on toning because it's something to shoot for.

Good luck :)
    OMG Girl - you rock...I'm at 183 or so now and look like your before picture...although I'm down 20+ already...this gives me hope!!!!!

Can't wait to be 160...don't think I can go much lower than that, but I'd love to look like your now pic!!!!

I don't know if I already posted but here is most up to date. From 186 and now 133. Not aiming for weightloss just trying to turn the jiggle to muscle. I have a few runs planned but my goal is the Tough Mudder in August :)

79cd0159.jpg

My legs, I'm in love lol

001aa21b.jpg
  • cheercoach11
    cheercoach11 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    BUMP Congrats to all!
  • GretelPetal91
    Options
    Just spent 15 minutes looking at this thread when I should have been getting fit! haha! Everyone has made such amazing progress, I can't wait to start noticing my own <3
  • nikkiej2012
    nikkiej2012 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    bump..yall look gr8...i really dont have b4 and after yet..but trying to work on that :)
  • Mongoose7
    Mongoose7 Posts: 52
    Options
    Congrats everyone u all look amazing
  • sienaknight
    Options
    Great job man. I'm starting just about where you did. Any advice or words of encouragement would be great!
  • whutzup1
    whutzup1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Ninja_Bunny
    Ninja_Bunny Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Just throwing it out there, you look amazing already :) Good luck!
  • DalexD
    DalexD Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Bump for later :)
  • Kayraysmommy2209
    Options
    Bump
    Congrats to everyone for losing so much, you all look amazing!
  • NatashaK29
    NatashaK29 Posts: 137
    Options
    Bump....gonna try to post my progress but we'll see what happens.
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Looking fantastic! I'm also 5'1", but I'm 57, so it took a little longer to lose a lot less. But I finally got to my weight goal and about to start heavy lifting to get things back where they belong.

Me a year ago: Meayearago.jpg

Me today:
    BikiniFront.jpgBikiniSideBack.jpg

Funny how I started getting redder and redder from the feet up as I got chillier and chillier! :laugh:

OMG!!:noway: I so want to look like you at your age :love: you look fantastic!!:flowerforyou:
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options
    I finally made a collage! Before- 156 lbs, After-136 lbs.

426882_708814054245_45401251_34354662_1644033793_n.jpg

Not to be rude but you didnt even need to lose weight when you were at 150ish.... but your beautiful either way just be careful you look very thin now almost too thin.again not being rude just honest
    She looks awesome now. Ususally when you have to begin a comment with "not to be rude....", you are being rude on purpose.

I think she is smoking hot in both pictures! It's not about what other RUDE people think...its about how she feels about herself. Hats off girl! You look amazing!
  • African_Goddess
    Options
    BUMP
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!