Christian Person looking for Christian Friends - Females Onl

Options
1235»

Replies

• dking61
    dking61 Posts: 3
    Options
    :noway: I love some help too work keeps from getting out much :flowerforyou:
  • arkansascountrygirl
    arkansascountrygirl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    thanks I joined all those groups also.
  • momnorg
    momnorg Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    This is the thread I have been waiting for! Would love some Christian MFP friends!
  • dking61
    dking61 Posts: 3
    Options
    I could use some help and yes pray - couldn't do it without it:flowerforyou:
  • sweetsuzyq21
    sweetsuzyq21 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I ask God on a daily basis for His help in this journey, as well as thank him for my health and even the small victories! Feel free to add me too!
  • freeindeed33
    Options
    I am an unashamed follower of Christ and I also love to encourage!! Feel free to add me!! Name's Faith!
  • emilymomof3
    Options
    You can definitely add me. I know that prayers from others and my faith is what's helping me with this journey.
  • DonnaLRB
    DonnaLRB Posts: 54 Member
    Options

I didn't know about these links, either. I'll have to check them out! I also want to check out Made to Crave.

Something I can recommend to everyone is "Praying God's Word" by Beth Moore. Prayer + Scripture = Dynamite!!

Feel free to add me.
  • 1tamlynn
    1tamlynn Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm sending you a friend request....I am dependent on HIM for everything and I believe HE cares about this journey we are on, after all, our body is the temple that HE dwells in!
  • Kathleen_Hays
    Options
    I'd like to come on board! Always can use more friends who know where our real strength lies!
  • johngirl
    johngirl Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    added you as a friend.
  • 1tamlynn
    1tamlynn Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Also, anyone else on here that is a Christian please feel free to add me. I believe prayer changes things and when two or three bind together asking anything in HIS NAME so shall it be. Let's bind together in prayer and let the Lord help us with this endeavor to become a healthier Christian.
  • taylor2me9
    Options
    Hi. I just joined recently. You can add me. Sorry no photo yet still learning how to use this. but I would love to be one who encourages you and is able to receive encouragement too. What I can't do He can.
  • DonnaLRB
    DonnaLRB Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Philippians 2:13 - "...for it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure." Glory to His Name, I don't even have to come up with the will on my own!!!
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

15. Divisive Topics Are Better Suited For Groups, Not the Main Forums

Divisive topics, particularly those that seek input from or are relevant only to a select group of users, are better placed within an appropriate Group rather than the Main Forums. For example, topics relevant to only one religion should not be placed on the main forums but rather within a group related to that religion. We reserve the right to move any topic to a relevant public Group which interested members may join if they wish to continue to participate.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    CatCrazy
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
This discussion has been closed.