Looking for more friends, especially moms

Options
I started MFP almost 2 weeks ago and I'm completely addicted. I've already lost a little, I'm getting into the swing of recording all my food and for once I'm feeling like I can really do this. I have 94 pounds left to lose so I could use all the extra support I can get. I'd love to have friends who are moms (I have 2 boys and 2 girls), but welcome anyone who is positive and supportive. Feel free to send me a friend request so we can help each other reach our goals.

Replies

• arkansascountrygirl
    arkansascountrygirl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm a single mom of a 10 year old daughter
  • _razzledazzle_
    _razzledazzle_ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm married (4 years) with 2 kids, 3 and 10 months. I have been struggling with my weight my whole life and finally found a community where I am sure I will keep motivated to do this.
  • peanutswife
    peanutswife Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am the mother of 2 boys ages 5 and 3.
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the invitation! I have 2 boys and 100 pounds to go!
  • mrn8705
    mrn8705 Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm a single mom of a 3 year old boy and I'm looking to loose 75-100lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • SarahLMY
    SarahLMY Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello! I am a mom of one active 4 year old boy. I am also addicted to MFP and really hope this motivation sticks : ) Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • jennkess
    jennkess Posts: 86
    Options
    feel free to add me.... Mother of 3 , and work outside the home full time..... I have about 50lbs to lose
  • cbteach1
    cbteach1 Posts: 6
    Options
    I would love to have a group to keep me going. I started on the 17th and am hoping to loose at least 60lbs possibly more. I have a 5 year old and I am a full time 1,2,3 grade special education teacher working about 45 miles from home.
  • cbteach1
    cbteach1 Posts: 6
    Options
    How do you add someone?
  • jenaissance
    jenaissance Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me :) I'm a sahm of 3: my son is 7 1/2, my daughter is 5 and my other daughter will be 4 next week. Married 8 years, just started crossfit 3 weeks ago, eating primal (for the most part) since January :)
  • ztelha
    ztelha Posts: 3
    Options
    Keep up the good work!! I am a mother of 2 grown sons. I have been using MFP for a little while now. I like their food data base. My screen name is ztelha. Good luck!!
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I'm a married mama of two boys :) Feel free to add me.
  • BetrayedBeauty
    Options
    I'm relatively new here as well, and my friend joined up with me. I have a 2 year old daughter, she has 2 sons (4 and 5). :)
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Mom of two Little Ladies aged 5 and 3 - add me if you like!
  • beaglenutty
    beaglenutty Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Im a mom of two girls feel free to add me:)
  • Leigh_b
    Leigh_b Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    me too... married, working mom of 2 young girls (2 and 5)... I'm always looking for other moms for support. Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • Ryder9902
    Ryder9902 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 3 boys. Feel free to add me for some support.
  • jensan37
    jensan37 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I have a 10 yr old son and a daughter who's almost six. Lost a good amount of weight about 2 years ago but it's been slowly creeping back on :( Please add me!
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of a girl (6) and boy (5). I'm trying to lose close to 100 lbs...more would be great...feel free to add, that goes for anyone looking for friends/support.
  • Raivynsblood
    Raivynsblood Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    anyone could add me too.. im a single mom of a 7 year old boy.. lost 53 lbs so far but its only a start. long ways to go