I Have a Girl Crush on Jillian Michaels

Options
Anyone else??? This woman is phenomenal!! I just started doing 30DS about a week ago and am LOVING it so far!! I think it's funny how everyone says she is annoying on the DVD but I would rather listen to her motivate me instead of tuning her out!! She just seems very down to earth and honest about what works for toning and weight loss. Just felt like commenting!!

Replies

• hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I like her too. I hear a lot of people saying she's annoying and not motivating but I don't think she's annoying at all. I think she seems like a really nice person. Althoughhhh I hate strength training so her WORKOUTS do bore me. But I'm trying to stick it out anyway because I know I can't just do cardio.
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I can see why people say she is annoying. During Ripped in 30 she was in coach mode, and I wanted to throw the remote because I was struggling. lmao...However, I find it amusing otherwise. Never had a problem with Jillian at all. She is so cool and is interactive with her fans on Facebook/Twitter. I wish my body was looking great like hers...one day :)
  • hikerjen
    hikerjen Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Jillian is fierce - I love her exercises!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    You have a girl crush on her because she looks like a man...
  • xMsAlly
    xMsAlly Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I lovee her workouts! They're helped improve my fitness dramatically. I have 5 of her videos and love em all
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I do too lol She's awesome.
  • melbaby925
    melbaby925 Posts: 613
    Options
    I love Jillian too! Altho, the whole "don't dial it in" is now ingrained in my brain forever.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    You have a girl crush on her because she looks like a man...

Somehow that sounds like Eeeeeeeeeeeeeew. Jk, Thats funny I have a male crush on her because she looks like a woman.
  • GroupXZ
    GroupXZ Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I am on level 2 currently and I can tell you it is a workout.
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    you may be in luck, I heard she might swing that way.
  • GenFo
    GenFo Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I totally covet her shoulders. I just did the first day of phase 3 on 30 day shred and she really is fierce.
  • creative1981
    creative1981 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian too! Altho, the whole "don't dial it in" is now ingrained in my brain forever.

I have 'Just a couple more....' ingrained in mine. Perhaps because I am so relieved when she says that!
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    I call her Killian Michaels. Yes, she reminds me of a guy. I love the 30 DS. Love that it is only 20 min.

I am on day 6 level 2 (total 13 days)
  • historygirldd
    historygirldd Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Me too. I just told my husband the other day that I wanted her shoulders. Glad to know others feel the same way.
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    ick
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Not me... I prefer my horse-faced crushes to look more like this - our pony, Fiona :heart:

6860720162_8d07c4fdd9.jpg
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Not me... I prefer my horse-faced crushes to look more like this - our pony, Fiona :heart:

Hey...that horse is lookin mighty fine....I change my mind I have a crush on the horse now.
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options

Hehe, it's dont phone it in.
  • javamonster
    javamonster Posts: 272 Member
    Options

This. :smile: :heart:
  • sarablueskies
    sarablueskies Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    total crush! love listening to her podcast, cracks me up picking on janice! i think she's pretty, but everyone has their own opinion.