For all my ZUMBA LOVERS

Options
123457»

Replies

• LauraLouFace
    LauraLouFace Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I've only ever done it on the Wii first and now Zumba Rush on the XBox (which is soooo much better btw!) I absolutely love it. I'm ridiculous looking, and at first I was so embarrassed I refused to do it in front of my husband, but repetition helped me learn the moves and while I still look stupid doing it, I at least FEEL like I'm getting it and I have so much fun. I love that the time flies by and you don't even really notice how hard you working because you are having so much fun.

P.S. I'm always looking for new fitness pals, so any of you ladies please feel free to add me!
  • MmmDrop
    MmmDrop Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I own and do both Zumba and Zumba 2 for the Wii. I absolutely LOVE them! :D I've lost 22 pounds so far since Jan 11 - and a total of 7 inches off my waist!!! Hell yeah!
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    I go 3 times a week and love it..
  • aprildawn81
    aprildawn81 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I do Zumba 2-3 times a week and love it! I've lost 5lbs so far and a few inches off of my body. It's the greatest workout ever!!! :)
  • missymouse38
    Options
    I love Zumba!! I've been doing it twic a week since Jan. of 12. It's so much fun and I feel so much stronger!!
  • sunshine45356
    sunshine45356 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    52lbs...3 times a week!
  • SallySizemoreAdams
    Options
    How many calories for 45 min of zumba?
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    My 14 yo daughter and I go to a friend's house and Zumba 2x/week and that same friend loaned us her harder Zumba dvd's to do here at home.
    All total I would say we Zumba 3-4x/week ( that being at her place and here at home ).
    We started doing Zumba only this month so we haven't seen much change ( and the fact that I have been stuck on this blasted plateau for over a month now ) but we are having a lot of fun and using new muscle groups. We are definitely hooked.
    We also do Tae Bo 1 - 2 x/ week and walk and bike ride up through town any day it is nice enough ( 4-6x/week ).
    Looking to buy the TurboFire program next to work on strength and cardio both but we will still make time for Zumba.
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    How many calories for 45 min of zumba?

http://www.zumbacalories.com/
  • jenbison
    jenbison Posts: 38
    Options
    I have just recently begun going to Zumba at my gym twice a week. I absolutely love it! I have gone 4 times now & look forward to the next ones to come. I love how great a workout it is in an hour and how fast the time goes! Great job losing 40 plus pounds with the help of Zumba! Keep on Zumba...ing!!
  • witts157
    witts157 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend just got the Kinect for Xbox. I'm doing workouts with that. I feel the burn in doing so. Lol. I want to try the Zumba game for the Kinect. I'm hoping that it will help me shed weight while working out at home. Would like to know what fellows users of it think?

I love to dance regardless of how I look especially if I look like a complete dork and uncoordinated. :o)
  • munchgen
    munchgen Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I went to Zumba for the first time last night and LOVED LOVED it!!!! I had a balll and even if I messed up I kept trying. I can't wiat for my next class tomorrow night... The class I went to last night was an hour and a half and the time flew by so fast I didn't fee like it had been that long.. I got one good workout though... Ready for more!!!!!