My NSV!

Options
widmer3
widmer3 Posts: 94 Member
I've actually posted about something similar before, but yesterday it was even better!
For, I guess the past two weeks, I've been really watching what I eat and going to hour long zumba, yoga, and "bootcamp" classes. I'm not so much trying to lose weight as trying to get fit. Yesterday, none of the classes were running so I decided to run around the "loop" at my college, which is about 1.75 miles long.

I have no idea where it came from, but I had an ENORMOUS amount of energy and ran it, without stopping or slowing down, in about 14 minutes! It normally would take me 20. I didn't even want to stop! I don't know if it my diet, my lack of coffee (I'm trying to quit), the fact that it was at night (maybe? thoughts?) or my previous exercise, but I was really proud of myself.

Anyway, just figured I'd share and maybe motivate others to be proud of their own NSVs. =]

Replies

• quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    That's great to hear! You weren't even planning on running 1.75 miles that day...but you did! Keep up the good work! :)
  • EmDrake13
    EmDrake13 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! That's a 6 minute difference. That's HUGE! Way to go, Speedy Gonzales...
  • rebelo3
    rebelo3 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wait we have a 1.75 mile "loop" at my school too... but congrats! that's awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!