supreme 90 day workout

Options
2»

Replies

• thinclo
    thinclo Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Does anybody know if this can be bought in the UK?
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options

I'm not sure, but check the UK Amazon site to see if they have it.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Do you have to have anything to do it, like weights or anything? I'm interested in trying it.
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I ordered it from Amazon on Tuesday and it should be waiting for me when I get home today! I plan to skim through the DVDs before starting it so I can familiarize myself with it first.
  • wedvc2009
    wedvc2009 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    my husband and i started this program 2 weeks ago and can already notice a difference. we have been eating as clean as possible. i think the fact that its only between $5-20 dollars you cant go wrong!
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options

Not sure but you can get it off Ebay and/or Amazon
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Do you have to have anything to do it, like weights or anything? I'm interested in trying it.

Exercise Ball and 3, 5, 8 lb weights to start. You can increase weights later.
  • tori7754
    tori7754 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You will need a set of hand weights and an exercise ball.
  • lou1618
    lou1618 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I have it and have enjoy the dvd's. I havent follow the workout plan or diet. I like using it as part of my workouts. I like changing my workouts some, doing the same thing over and over gets boring. I do like the supreme 90 day workouts,and still use them in my weekly workouts. I have notice a differ in my arms ,legs , hips and waist but I also use a kettlebell too. But think that if the supreme 90 was the only thing a person was using that they would see a differ in just a couple of weeks.
  • dafoots0911
    dafoots0911 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Collage Video has it also. I received mine in about 2 or 3 days.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options

You'll need weights and a stability ball.
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I've done most of the videos, just not the entire 90 system and the workouts are great. And the price is really good!
  • msceecee01
    msceecee01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the supreme 90 hopefully it will be here Friday. I was wondering if anyone did any other exercise when you got to the ball if so what other exercise
  • FaithHopeBELIEVE
    Options
    I just ordered the supreme 90 hopefully it will be here Friday. I was wondering if anyone did any other exercise when you got to the ball if so what other exercise

Actually I did the ball workout about 3 times and then didnt do it again. I didnt feel like it was really doing anything. Maybe just do the core one again if skipping the ball.
  • fmbomzo
    fmbomzo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 46 of S90. I haven't lost a lot of pounds, but I have lost inches. I didn't measure in the beginning so I don't have a baseline, but my clothes are a pretty fair estimate. I was comfortable in a size 14 when I started this and I can now wear a size 10 easily (I actually have pair of size 10 capris that fall off my waist).

The areas I've noticed the most difference in so far are: obliques, quads, calves, biceps, forearms, glutes and overall core strength. I think another program has to be incorporated to focus on abs, but then again I'm not close enough to my goal body fat % to make a firm judgment and I do not necessarily eat the right way to help my abs along.

I also noticed my endurance has really increased. It takes me longer to get my heart rate up.

To answer a previous question, if you don't have a ball, you can substitute the Core Dynamics workout. It's about 10 mins shorter than Ultimate Ball but is the only other workout in the system focused entirely on the core.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!