Before and During- One Year Progress with Pics

Options
laurelderry
laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
Just a little background. I was 120-131 lbs before conceiving my son in 2010. Right before I gave birth I was 175. Not long after I was down to 158. After a month of hard work I was down to 150/152. After that, I was at a standstill for 6 months. I was so discouraged, but didn't stop. I tweaked my diet, my exercise routines- and finally found what works for me: Eating organic whole foods and adhering to the primal blueprint (no grain, limited dairy), crossfit and/or moderate exercise daily. I still cheat :) I have days where I slip- but my self image and mentality have changed, and I don't think "Wow, I really screwed up- I'm going to eat like crap the rest of the day/week and restart Monday, or the 1st of next month." Now, I immediately turn it around.

[img]http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k619/laurelderry/Facebook/Profile Pictures/394078_10150671801399574_511694573_8800306_709178286_n-2.jpg[/img]

Replies

• MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Excellent! I have been honored to be able to "see" you succeed!
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    You look great! You've really worked hard to get there. You should be very proud of your accomplishments!
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Beautiful. :flowerforyou:

so happy for my friends when they can post positive results. nobody said this was easy. hard work has paid off. You're awesome.
  • JeanniebeanL79
    JeanniebeanL79 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Great work and dedication!! You look great! :-)
  • judypriv
    judypriv Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    absolutely inspiring!
  • EvaJ20
    EvaJ20 Posts: 33
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!! :) Great work!
  • Pikake18
    Pikake18 Posts: 1
    Options
    Yeah Laurel! So proud of your progress lady =)
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    You are really looking great, and you are in inspiration
    to us who are still struggling. :flowerforyou:
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Everyone! It's been hard work...babies sure do a number on your body!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!