A letter to my scale...

Options
Dear Scale -

While for the past couple of months we have been somewhat friendly, right now I really want to "Unfriend" you. Honestly. You mock me. You taunt me. You frustrate me. Instead of showing me lower numbers, you taunt me with higher ones...granted, not much higher...but higher nonetheless.

However, just to spite you, I took my measurements...and THEY DID NOT LET ME DOWN!! They showed me what you are unwilling - PROGRESS!

I know that one day you will show me what it is that I want to see - but until then - be very careful, because there is a part of me that wants to chuck you in the dumpster. Consider yourself warned.

Sincerely,

ME

Replies

• Amor1516
    Amor1516 Posts: 19
    Options
    I am so right with you on this one...the scale has not moved for me in weeks :( but my measurements have changed some :)
  • laur425
    laur425 Posts: 13
    Options
    Haha this is great! And very true for me right now too... My body is changing, but you'd never know it from the scale! Frustrating for sure.
  • chubbytiff
    chubbytiff Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Dear Scale -

While for the past couple of months we have been somewhat friendly, right now I really want to "Unfriend" you. Honestly. You mock me. You taunt me. You frustrate me. Instead of showing me lower numbers, you taunt me with higher ones...granted, not much higher...but higher nonetheless.

However, just to spite you, I took my measurements...and THEY DID NOT LET ME DOWN!! They showed me what you are unwilling - PROGRESS!

I know that one day you will show me what it is that I want to see - but until then - be very careful, because there is a part of me that wants to chuck you in the dumpster. Consider yourself warned.

Sincerely,

ME
  • Mybabie
    Mybabie Posts: 239
    Options
    Sounds like me. Damn that scale. I swear our scales are all working against us. We will show them. :smile:
  • ChelSleeve
    ChelSleeve Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You tell that scale who's boss!!
  • Mera_Mera
    Mera_Mera Posts: 153
    Options
    I threw mine away... It was too much. A love/hate relationship is detrimental to my health. LOL!
  • Mskraizy
    Mskraizy Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    ohcat.jpg

I loved this!
  • msalanajo
    msalanajo Posts: 18
    Options
    Amen! I have been feeling the same way.
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Scales not moving very quickly BUT the pants are falling off and the belt is in the last hole...
  • DrtRdGrl28
    Options
    Love this post. It is so true. I always say "Tape Measure Doesnt Lie".
  • cuatromommy
    cuatromommy Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm going to show this letter to my scale and tell it that it better get on board or else. Ha!
  • cressievargo
    cressievargo Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Scales not moving very quickly BUT the pants are falling off and the belt is in the last hole...

Congrats! That's awesome!
  • ksalmon1998
    Options
    I loved this. Mine frustrates me also
  • bchthrpy
    bchthrpy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Awesome post! I feel the same way.:smile:
  • mici0427
    mici0427 Posts: 54
    Options
    LOVE IT!!
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Dear Scale -

Sincerely,

ME

LMAO omg that is so funny I love it. My friends on Facebook would love that one. Great work
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • cressievargo
    cressievargo Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Think I may have found the culprit....now to see if my theory is correct.