Turbo Fire...worth it?

I was wondering if people have had success with Turbo Fire? I am really interested in getting it, but i don't want to spend the money if people don't like it. I've heard good things, but I'm just curious as to what y'all think. Any information regarding turbo fire would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Replies

• rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    its worth it just for how fun it is, its pretty addictive....ive never followed the schedule yet tho so cant vouch for results
  • karina128
    karina128 Posts: 8 Member
    It's a really good workout once you get the routines down. I love the HIIT workouts the best. If you have any back problems be careful cause the twisitng around does hurt. I have yet to stay on the schedule just for being distracted. But it's worth it.
  • amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    I am on my 4th week of turbo fire and LOVING IT! Really one of my favorite workouts ever. You have to have about an hour a day to workout but I have already lost 12 inches on it and am only 1/3 of the way through. If you decide to start with it add me. It would be great to have other friends doing the same workout.
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    I have it but I haven't gotten into it b/c it's more choreographed and you have to learn the moves.....and I can get them right....lol....
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    I am on week two, I will admit that it does take some work to get the moves down but once you do its great. I just did fire 45 and burned 421 calories. Its a very good workout and fun at the same time. I recommend it.
  • I LOVE it and its So worth it! I'm on week 10! My profile pic is my before/after for 60 days. In two weeks I will have 90 day pics posted! Friend me for support if you want! :) whether you get turbo fire or not!
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    I know you saw my results on my thread, so you know that I liked it :)

I responded to your question that yes i love loooove turbo fire, it's a great all around program that teaches you that you don't have limits and that you are strong!! And it's FUN!!

Get it on Ebay -- I got the original AND advanced DVDs (16 DVDs) for 60 dollars. That's less than 4$ per DVD and a few of the DVDs have more than one workout on them!! Pretty damn good deal :)
  • 000WhiteRose000
    000WhiteRose000 Posts: 266 Member
    It is great. Have a look at my profile to see results. I'm 11 weeks in, lost 6 pounds of fat and put on muscle.
  • wyze
    wyze Posts: 248
    i have used turbo fire as one of my many workouts and it is really tons of fun. I cant credit only turbo fire for my success cos i mix up my workouts, but it is a great buy. If you are someone who picks up choreography quickly, you wont regret buying it
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    it's good, very fun, had it since Feb of last year. great variety, and I still use it over a year later every now and then
  • MzTate81
    MzTate81 Posts: 63 Member
    Im on week 18 and i love the program i have lost about 27 pounds already and a lot of inche not really sure how much on that but can tell around my waist and legs and chest a big difference...Plus it fun doesnt really feel like workout .....
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    another shout out for turbo fire!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! i did two weeks of just TF, and then i combined my p90x with the TF. i'm in week 6 of that combo. i don't weight myself so i haven't a clue what i've lost lbs wise, but i'm lost inches! lots of them!

the biggest thing i have noticed was not looks-wise, but fitness wise. plyometrics in p90x is kinda hard. and instead of doing it for cardio weeks 4-8 of p90x, i did a turbo fire work out instead. well, last week i did plyo for the first time in 6 weeks and it wasn't as hard as it was before. *I* worked hard! built up a great sweat. but, i wasn't winded, or tired. i did the entire dvd, every exercise, without stopping once! that was a huge deal to me.

they describe TF as intense cardio conditioning. and i truly believe it lives up to that description!!!

if you're afraid of the money out aspect, try craigslist or ebay. TF is a lot of fun! and it's very addictive! especially the HIIT work outs!!! i would be very surprised if you weren't pleased :-) there is a learning curve to the choreography, but just watch "new to class" a whole bunch of times and you should be ok!!!!

good luck!!!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    I agree its a fun workout, but fun in a tough way. It's an intense burn with a funky vibe!! Highly recommended! :bigsmile:

oh, and I dont think it takes long to learn the routines, so dont let that put you off. Its just like any new cardio, it takes a few sessions to pick up the moves. But she does include slow run throughs if you prefer to learn it that way.

Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member

the biggest thing i have noticed was not looks-wise, but fitness wise. plyometrics in p90x is kinda hard. and instead of doing it for cardio weeks 4-8 of p90x, i did a turbo fire work out instead. well, last week i did plyo for the first time in 6 weeks and it wasn't as hard as it was before. *I* worked hard! built up a great sweat. but, i wasn't winded, or tired. i did the entire dvd, every exercise, without stopping once! that was a huge deal to me.

they describe TF as intense cardio conditioning. and i truly believe it lives up to that description!!!

Definitely agree it builds your stamina and endurance. The HIIT workouts are built for this kind of conditioning, and yes, you notice the difference in a short space of time :bigsmile:
  • Bxrlvr73
    Bxrlvr73 Posts: 82 Member
    It is so worth it! I've done it for 2 weeks, haven't really stuck to the schedule, but have lost 5lbs. And it is FUN! First few times I was tripping over my own feet but it doesn't take to long to get the moves down and really get into it.
  • kneubee7
    kneubee7 Posts: 47 Member
    I recently got the DVDs to mix into my weekly routine and am enjoying them so far! I really like Chalene! I did Turbo Jam and liked her so much that I just knew I'd enjoy these. They are definitely killer workouts but in a good fat burning way!
  • drivingtodothis
    drivingtodothis Posts: 11 Member
    Thank You all sooo much for all the great responses. This has definitely helped in my decision to give Turbo Fire a shot. It sounds like a great program and you have all affirmed that for me.
  • I literally JUST got my Turbo Fire in the mail yesterday.... and I know it was only day 2 today, but I have never wanted to workout so much before. I tried p90 and it just wasnt for me. This is so much fun and she really is the most motivating fitness instructor I have ever seen. I KNOW I will see results, and it will be well worth the money!!
  • marypatmccue
    marypatmccue Posts: 521 Member
    I know you saw my results on my thread, so you know that I liked it :)

I responded to your question that yes i love loooove turbo fire, it's a great all around program that teaches you that you don't have limits and that you are strong!! And it's FUN!!

Get it on Ebay -- I got the original AND advanced DVDs (16 DVDs) for 60 dollars. That's less than 4$ per DVD and a few of the DVDs have more than one workout on them!! Pretty damn good deal :)

I agree that Turbo is great -- but... I also think buying off of ebay or another "off" source is a bad idea... I got mine from beach body directly, so if anything EVER happens to one of my DVDs they'll replace it FOR FREE!... However, my sister got it off of ebay, and... one of her disks is ruined already (she's had it a month) and... she's out of luck... they won't replace it at all...

Just my two cents!
    GET TURBO! :-) You will love it!