80lbs down (with pics) :)

Options

Replies

• silverfox678
    silverfox678 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    U look amazing!!!!! Such an inspiration!!
  • ResetJen
    ResetJen Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Your progress pics are just fantastic, and you are looking gorgeous.

Thanks for sharing x
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful! Congrats!
  • sarbu24
    sarbu24 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Great job girl!! You are definately an inspiration:)
  • alylynn10
    alylynn10 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! You look great =)
  • Toniithia
    Toniithia Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    you are BEAUTIFUL<3
  • Anaconda62
    Anaconda62 Posts: 181
    Options
    Wow! You look more like you weigh 150! What kind of workout did you/ do you do?

I think so too. You look incredible.
  • NiniLeeMarie
    Options
    Wow you look AMAZING ! (:
  • debbond58
    debbond58 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Amazing!You look great!
  • DulceDollie
    DulceDollie Posts: 115
    Options
    Wow, you ARE a new person!!! How amazing! You should be very proud of yourself!
  • lannna17
    lannna17 Posts: 19
    Options
    you look absolutely fabulous!! :)
  • KikiFraser
    Options
    You are amazing:) Looking at your pictures I can see that you were beautiful before, but the after photos I can see the confidence and happiness. Love it:) Never give up, be the best you can be and have fun doing it!
  • nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Standing straight and applausing :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • missxjuicy
    missxjuicy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    amazing work and dedication
  • dawnkykong
    dawnkykong Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and my starting weight was 275lbs. I look back at these pictures and the tears just pour. I cannot believe this was me. This is definitely been a lifestyle change for me and not just a diet (cause I've tried ALL of them). I've had bad days/weeks/months, but when I was dieting I just gave up. This lifestyle change has taught me to do an automatic reset when I have a bad day and keep going. I'm down to 195lbs and want to lose 55 more. All of you inspire me!!! I love MFP, even though I don't use it as much as I used to, it was definitely a HUGE part of showing me calorie awareness and I met some AHHHMAZING people!!! :)

successface.jpg

You look AMAZING!

success2.jpg

7834784_1630.jpg

success6.jpg

wow2.jpg
  • Kvrana
    Kvrana Posts: 7
    Options
    Wow! You were beautiful before, but you look absolutely fabulous now! Isn't it strange to see the before pics? I have a really bad one , when I was at my worst and fattest, taped to my fridge. I was 296 , 5"2 when I had my lapband surgery 6 yrs ago. 110 lbs lost, one perfect child/pregnancy later, I feel really good about myself for the first time since 8th grade. I still want to lose 40- 60 more lbs, but feel thankful for the wt I have already lost and will be ok if I just maintain , don't gain anything back, and stay healthy. I would love to be super scary skinny for a little while, but know that's not healthy. My brain is still "fat", craving bad food choices and huge servings, but thanks to my lapband I can't eat a lot. Best decision of my entire life.
  • Randins2006
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!! :)))))))))))

im JUST in the begining phases of my "lifestyle change". (week 5)
    i started out at 282lbs and am now 270lbs.i am also 5'7 and would like some tips(if possible?)
    and how long did it take you to lose that 80lbs?
    what size were you in the begining? and in the newer pics?
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Wow welldone!!! You look amazing! xx
  • debswebby
    debswebby Posts: 326
    Options
    You look like a completely different person. Amazing! Your beautiful smile is radient and says "look what I did" :happy:
    You have done so well. Congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • hellomeghan
    Options
    what an inspiration! you're already beautiful as it is, and your weight loss has just added to that. Even if you don't lose any more weight than you already have, gosh, what a spectacular change! good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!