I want to see your TATS!

Options

Replies

• kaiteboo
    kaiteboo Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    168811_10150108800561084_502686083_7961115_7161428_n.jpg

can't wait for my next one, just gotta get in better shape first :)

Probably my favourite on here :) so pretty and colourful! What do you wnt next?

I was thinking a mermaid on my back.. not sure if i'm ready for the pain again yet lol
  • kaiteboo
    kaiteboo Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    135475_1768551057556_1352582953_31903923_1558052_o-1.jpg

wow this is awesome! I've alwas wanted an owl tattoo, I really like the werid looking owl from zelda, some thing I may consider in the future lol.
  • smsinger75
    smsinger75 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Wow! So many great tats and beautiful work. I just have a simple strawberry on the inside of my left ankle. Got it as a graduation present to myself when I graduated from my military training when I was 19. Some of my closest friends call me Strawberry Shortcake. Because I am only 5'2" and have strawberry blonde hair. So that is the reasoning behind mine.
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    Yes. It hurt. It was my first though. But I have heard from just about everyone who has more than one that foot tattoos are the most painful.

I'd put sternum and spine up against foot any day of the week.
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    12007662_9017.jpg

Your work is all very nice looking but this one is STUNNING. Like, possibly worth flying out to get something done by your artist...wherever he/she is.
  • groovyfirechick
    Options
    The pics I have won't post and I followed the directions....oh well!
  • tnjackso1
    tnjackso1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I don't have any, but my nick name is Tat....People automatically assume by nickname is in reference to the body art I don't have lol...
  • purplep41n
    purplep41n Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    This is across my lower back. I have more and I am absolutely on edge for the need of a new tattoo which I haven't felt for a long time.

Heres the link to my tattoo, I don't know how to insert images into this, basic html doesn't work it seems

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/197922_5461261219_653036219_107109_776_n.jpg
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Doesn't mean anything really. Just a tribal design. I explained sort of what I wanted and the artist did the rest. I got it as a "reward" for losing weight. I'm going to get a new one every time I hit a goal.

IO5og.jpg
    Friends dont let friends get tribal ...... just sayin

Don't listen to them. I think it's sexy as hell.

yes i agree! i think it looks awesome! it's a nice shape and goes well on your arm! very hot!

Agreed!!
  • nukehiker
    nukehiker Posts: 457
    Options
    168811_10150108800561084_502686083_7961115_7161428_n.jpg

can't wait for my next one, just gotta get in better shape first :)

WOW thats bad *kitten* thats for sure !!
  • bluemorpho1247
    bluemorpho1247 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Wow! So many great tats and beautiful work. I just have a simple strawberry on the inside of my left ankle. Got it as a graduation present to myself when I graduated from my military training when I was 19. Some of my closest friends call me Strawberry Shortcake. Because I am only 5'2" and have strawberry blonde hair. So that is the reasoning behind mine.

aww i bet that looks well cute ^_^ Never thought of a fruity tatt other than cherry (but too common) and its a ncie idea! I couldn hve them tho as im covered in wildlife... haha
  • BazAbroad
    BazAbroad Posts: 248
    Options
    I need better pics, lol, and der, I did not understand the img url thing,
  • bbloomer
    bbloomer Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Got these right after my twin girls were born.

paisley.jpg

molly.jpg
  • alix1105
    alix1105 Posts: 80
    Options
    12007662_9017.jpg

Your work is all very nice looking but this one is STUNNING. Like, possibly worth flying out to get something done by your artist...wherever he/she is.

Thanks so much. I take a lot of pride in my tattoos. They are all done by the same artist... her name is Jasmine Wright. She isn't expensive at all. but you can take a look at her stuff... her old stuff in on her website but she has some new, AMAZING stuff on FB... jasminewrightisyourfriend.com
  • shimewazaMan
    Options
    My first tatt. Phase 1. Lots more to be added!

tatt-part2-1.jpg
  • ster81
    ster81 Posts: 249
    Options
    <
    Here you go...
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options

tatt-part2-1.jpg
    wow thats bad *kitten*! The detail and the shading is awesome! Only thing is I like the dragon head on the left better than the one the right.
  • Slice1
    Slice1 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    This one was a coverup of an tiny panther that I got when I was 17.
    This will eventually connect to vines and other lillies going down my whole left side.
    facebook_-43873293-1.jpg

This one is my son's name above my ankle.
    facebook_646301051-1.jpg
  • SophieB74656
    SophieB74656 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    those who have multiple tattoos, what areas did you find to be the most/least painful

I have one on my wrist and I didn't think it was that bad..but it's also smalll and a solid color
  • shimewazaMan
    Options

tatt-part2-1.jpg
    wow thats bad *kitten*! The detail and the shading is awesome! Only thing is I like the dragon head on the left better than the one the right.

Thanks! Yeah ... the difference in dragin heads is my fault. I designed the tattoo. I asked the artist to improve that head, but he said he liked it the way it was. Even with that one slight issue, I LOVE it. I can't wait to add onto it. Thanks again!