80lbs down (with pics) :)

Replies

• Wow you are an inspiration to me! i'm same hight and by the look of it same kind of body build. i'm really scared what i'll look like when i drop the weight (one of the things i think is holding me back) this helps a little :) GREAT JOB!
  • Kell_Smurthwaite
    Kell_Smurthwaite Posts: 384 Member
    You look STUNNING!!!
  • divalivious
    divalivious Posts: 213 Member
    You look amazing!
    Awesome job!
  • SSAHM
    SSAHM Posts: 172 Member
    you looking rockin such an inspiration
  • MissYogapants
    MissYogapants Posts: 106 Member
    Thank you for sharing your story and your amazing photos! It seems like you have put in a lot of hard work to get to where you are now, and it's very impressive!
  • caviarblack
    caviarblack Posts: 41 Member
    you are amazing!!!
  • go4itjoanna
    go4itjoanna Posts: 69 Member
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • nursenelson
    nursenelson Posts: 295
    Amazing transformation! absolutely beautiful girl :)
  • You look like a completely different person! I love you with blonde hair too. :) Congrats on your loss!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,795 Member
    Wow, what an inspiration you are! Remember that. You cannot go backwards, it only gets better from here. Wow , wow, wow
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Wow what a great story you look a million dollars and more, You look so happy. Be proud and live your life to the full xxx
  • Behl9
    Behl9 Posts: 95 Member
    You look amazing! Keep up the good work!!
  • shaybethxo
    shaybethxo Posts: 153 Member
    this si so amazing. i started a little lower than you did, but i want to lose as much as you have. you're the best thing i've seen today, great motivation.
    ps you're stunning.
  • stephkuch
    stephkuch Posts: 152 Member
    you look fantastic! Congratulations on your amazing loss!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    What an incredible job! Its not only the weight you lost but you are glowing! Its amazing how healthy living can do that!
  • whutzup1
    whutzup1 Posts: 96 Member
    :flowerforyou: Fantastic job! your hard work and dedication really paid off. You look so happy and healthy!
  • 2LiveHealthy
    2LiveHealthy Posts: 13 Member
    Beautiful!! You are an inspiration.. Keep it up!!
  • SIMPLY AMAZING!...Great work!:smile:
  • Incredible. I am inspired!!
  • Kalynn99
    Kalynn99 Posts: 3
    Awesome job! Very inspiring! Thank you for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!