P90X - Starting April 8, 2012

Options
I am going to be starting the P90X lean program on April 8, 2012, if anyone would like to join me! I am hoping to get thru all 90 days and will be taking before, during and after pictures and hope to have a couple people join me to help keep me motivated!! If you are interested let me know, and add me as a friend on here so we can keep better track of each others exercise and what-not..

Replies

• CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Hi there! My P90X DVDs arrived yesterday and I'm planning on starting on Monday 2nd April. I'm excited and nervous about this! Have you done it before?
  • 2fabfromfat
    2fabfromfat Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have done it before, but not for the full 90 days! They are intense workouts, but I like the balance of cardio and weight lifting that they offer... And they modify all the moves for beginners as well... Good luck!!
  • skward04
    skward04 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Mind if I join? This week was my 'first week'... When in reality, I took a break and picked up day 4 of week 1 last night :)

Starting next week, i'll be on the regular Lean schedule! I've never done it before, but am pumped to get into it!
  • 2fabfromfat
    Options
    Yay! the more the merrier!! :)
  • ClassiC
    ClassiC Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    just got the videos & planning to start today..... eeeeeeeep!! terrified.... lol :embarassed: :noway: but i'm sure it would be helpful to have a buddy system going:happy:

i joined the teambeachbody site but they all seem so professional at it so that wasnt very encouraging. :embarassed:

here's to 90 days of awesomeness!!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on Monday. I am confused about which to do lean, classic or doubles. l will decide Monday morning lol. You all can friend me if you'd like.
  • moefinch
    moefinch Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have been doing P90X videos as a supplement to my regular routine, but would like to do the whole 90day program from start to finish. What schedule are you following (ie...what order to the videos?) ? Did you find this online somewhere?
  • divid
    divid Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    i'd love to join. I started this week with Power90 but would like to start incorporating some of the P90x disks as well, as it seems like a more motivating program. Love to see how everyone does!
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    I started on March 19th and am following the lean program!!! Yeah to 90 days! We can do this!
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    i am just finishing up round one. i would love to have a "friend" here to follow along with! so, i am up for starting april 8. i do plyo days, but the other cardio days i do TurboFire.

this time around i will be doing the HIIT work outs from TF and c25k on the weight days. and then plyo and TF on the cardio days :-)
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I have been doing P90X videos as a supplement to my regular routine, but would like to do the whole 90day program from start to finish. What schedule are you following (ie...what order to the videos?) ? Did you find this online somewhere?
    http://p90xblog.co/documents/p90x-fitness-guide.pdf
  • CoachMelissaDi
    CoachMelissaDi Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I am on month 3 of P90X and will be starting it again here shortly. Plus I am a coach on Team Beach Body so if you havent signed up on there for the free membership, you should! I can coach you! For free! yay! Just message me for more info! Add me on here too!! Lets do this!!
  • noemike
    noemike Posts: 61
    Options
    I would start April 8 th with you I have never done it before I have all the dvd's to start
  • Judanjos
    Judanjos Posts: 87
    Options
    I just ordered mine...like today , so I should be ready to rock and roll by the 8th. However should the product arrive this week I'm getting on it...I'm so exited to do it!!
  • kristi_asco
    kristi_asco Posts: 183
    Options
    hi everyone! i'm starting today and i am doing the classic version ! i was going to do the lean but i've heard so much good about the classic i just figured i'd stick with that one. good luck to you all, add me if you'd like so we can help keep each other motivated! :smile:
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on starting on Monday, if I can get up in the morning to do the workouts! Would love to join! Maybe a group for this would be good?
  • cincymomof3
    cincymomof3 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on starting on Monday, if I can get up in the morning to do the workouts! Would love to join! Maybe a group for this would be good?

Great minds think alike. I created a group earlier bc there are several of us on another thread starting Monday! It's called p90x challenge.
  • nichole1027
    nichole1027 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am starting today as well. Feel free to add me!
  • CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I've been reading through the manuals in preparation for my start on Sunday 1st and I'm not sure about following the diet plan. Are you guys planning on following it to the letter? I'm thinking I will continue trying to eat healthy, with maximum protein, for the majority of the time and keep within my calorie goals set on here. How about you?

Has anyone done the fitness test yet? I've just bought a chin up bar and decided to have a go - I couldn't lift my body even a centimetre!
  • 2fabfromfat
    Options
    I've been reading through the manuals in preparation for my start on Sunday 1st and I'm not sure about following the diet plan. Are you guys planning on following it to the letter? I'm thinking I will continue trying to eat healthy, with maximum protein, for the majority of the time and keep within my calorie goals set on here. How about you?

Has anyone done the fitness test yet? I've just bought a chin up bar and decided to have a go - I couldn't lift my body even a centimetre!

I am not going to follow the diet plan, I have been doing weight watchers so I will continue to do that!... Eating healthy is key to success with P90X, I did it for 47 days straight before and did not lose anything, cuz I was eating crap!!