80lbs down (with pics) :)

Options

Replies

• WendySue75
    WendySue75 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and my starting weight was 275lbs. I look back at these pictures and the tears just pour. I cannot believe this was me. This is definitely been a lifestyle change for me and not just a diet (cause I've tried ALL of them). I've had bad days/weeks/months, but when I was dieting I just gave up. This lifestyle change has taught me to do an automatic reset when I have a bad day and keep going. I'm down to 195lbs and want to lose 55 more. All of you inspire me!!! I love MFP, even though I don't use it as much as I used to, it was definitely a HUGE part of showing me calorie awareness and I met some AHHHMAZING people!!! :)

successface.jpg

success2.jpg

7834784_1630.jpg

success6.jpg

wow2.jpg
    W-O-W!!!!! YOU LOOK SASSY GIRL lol... no but really you look fantastic and I'm sure you feel it too!! ... thanks for sharing.... def inspiring!! Keep up the GREAT WORK!!!!
  • 1tamlynn
    1tamlynn Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting.....I'm starting @ about the same place you started and this gives me hope and inspiration that I CAN do it too! You look great!
  • calcrunch
    calcrunch Posts: 18
    Options
    Good god, GREAT WORK!
  • Babrao
    Babrao Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You know what, when I look at these pictures I want to cry also. You must be soo proud of yourself, you look AMAZING!!!!!! What a new lease on life, I am definitely inspired by you :)
  • eprissel
    eprissel Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!!
  • Angelangi
    Angelangi Posts: 35
    Options
    oh my god,, you look like a totally different person.. Your doing fantastic... :)
  • Richdogg38
    Richdogg38 Posts: 152
    Options
    You look great! Excellent transformation.
  • Lisabee50
    Options
    You are beautiful, and I admire so much your discipline!! That's the key, if you have a bad day, just get back up and start again!! Thank you so much for sharing your testimony!! I.N.S.P.I.R.A.T.I.O.N.A.L.!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • rower75
    rower75 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Oh, what a beautiful girl you are. Fantastic job!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    OMG! You look absolutely amazing! AND I LOVE your dress in the 2nd after pic! Gorgeous.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look amazing!
  • Dbow0207
    Dbow0207 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You look Awesome! Keep it up!
  • tomusiakl
    tomusiakl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    All I can say is "well done." you look amazing.
  • yanspants
    Options
    So proud of you!! You look amazing! Keep it up, you are an inspiration.
  • sexyrosey
    sexyrosey Posts: 137
    Options
    Wow you're amazing great work!
  • PugLuvMn
    PugLuvMn Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing, you truly are an inspiration! Thank you so much for posting! Its successes like yours that make me want to work even harder to achieve my goals. Best of luck to the new healthier you!
  • fergie2812
    fergie2812 Posts: 162
    Options
    absolutely amazing
    you are So beautiful!
  • helpmelose2011
    helpmelose2011 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    fantastic wtg keep up the amazing work!!
  • jpbenjamin
    jpbenjamin Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Wow, Congrats!!! You look great! Great work and dedication! Keep ai it, i just now you'll reach your goal!
  • MandyMcAwesome
    MandyMcAwesome Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!