Trying to Lose 10lbs in a month WHO'S DOWN?

Options

Replies

• jessvill84
    Options
    I just joined right now, and i have a goal to lose 15 lbs in 6 weeks! I have been struggling with my weight and time to stop all this nonsense and get to it! I am ready! :)
  • Vicky_allum
    Options
    I'll have a go. I've just started a low carb diet and doing a bit more exercise so it is do-able for me. Good luck to all :)
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Let's go! I'm ready!
  • MzLmarie72
    Options
    HELP!!!! TRYING TO LOSE 27 POUNDS BY MY 40TH BIRTHDAY IN JUNE, ANY SUGGESTIONS?
  • schwim
    schwim Posts: 65
    Options
    I just joined this week. I'm definitely in!
  • LadiRider
    Options
    Im new this as well. :happy: Im on board witht his challenge. I am also doing a 90day challenge with some friends as well. I need some more firends to keep me motivated. Lets do this.

19737541.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • kultigin
    kultigin Posts: 6
    Options
    I am
  • alwallis
    alwallis Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Would like to join you!
  • kati37
    kati37 Posts: 61
    Options
    I'm in, just lost 9 in 3 weeks on another challenge that runs through April first!! This will definately help keep me motivated!!
    Thursday is my weigh in day.

3/22/12 weight 170 lbs goal weight 160

I know my ticker says for pounds, thats because Iogged in about a month prior to commiting, then logged back in to find that I had
    gained 5 more. A big motivator for me to commit !! I couldn't imagine continuing to gain 4-5 lbs a month. I never changed my start weight because like I said its a reminder of what happens when I am not paying attention.

Good luck everyone!!:happy:
  • shortstuff_33161
    Options
    Great!! Accountability! I'm down as well. I'm aiming to loose 10 lbs by this time April. I'd like to join in too. I'm new here and to this, so it would be great to have others with the same goals supporting each other.

What types of things (food/exercises) are u all doing to help shed the weight?

* I'd really like to loose 25-30 by mid June. But I'll start with one month of 10lbs first.
  • FunandFitMom
    FunandFitMom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm in....

Today - March 23rd - 188.4 lbs
    Goal for April 23rd - 178.4 (or maybe a little less) :wink:
  • shortstuff_33161
    Options
  • shortstuff_33161
    Options
    I'm in, just lost 9 in 3 weeks on another challenge that runs through April first!! This will definately help keep me motivated!!
    Thursday is my weigh in day.

3/22/12 weight 170 lbs goal weight 160

I know my ticker says for pounds, thats because Iogged in about a month prior to commiting, then logged back in to find that I had
    gained 5 more. A big motivator for me to commit !! I couldn't imagine continuing to gain 4-5 lbs a month. I never changed my start weight because like I said its a reminder of what happens when I am not paying attention.

Good luck everyone!!:happy:

Hi, What challenge are you doing?
  • l25m11s87
    Options
    I'm up for getting some friends online and losing some weight in 1 month.
    Although I am planning to lose 35lbs - I think that 10lbs in 4 weeks is a little too much for me.

I am going to aim for 5lbs!!

Can people friend be please.. new to the site and need some help and motivation :)
  • healthycurves2012
    Options
    After the first 2 weeks where you will lose more water weight, losing more than 2 lbs. per week is too fast. You have a better chance of gaining it back, and you may not be getting all the nutrients you need.
  • handslikestars
    Options
    I would love to!!
  • jordgirl
    jordgirl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 10 pounds! Maybe this challenge will give me that extra push! Count me in!
  • Lettie88
    Lettie88 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hells yeah! 4 down withing 2 weeks so Im up for it!!
  • tempestgirl
    tempestgirl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I was able to lose 17 lbs in a month just recently, so i see another 10 lbs very do-able =P

IM DOWN! (:
  • mmckee10
    mmckee10 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    New to this app but loving it so far. Goal is to lose 10 pounds in a month and i have a few of my friends doing this with me as well, but would love more motivated people. Who is up for the challenge?

with so little to lose you should not aim or expect to lose more then 0.5lbs/week.
    If you have 75+ lbs to lose 2 lbs/week is ideal,
    If you have 40-75 lbs to lose 1.5 lbs/week is ideal,
    If you have 25-40 lbs to lose 1 lbs/week is ideal,
    If you have 15 -25 lbs to lose 0.5 to 1.0 lbs/week is ideal, and
    If you have less than 15 lbs to lose 0.5 lbs/week is ideal.

i have 75+ to lose. i'm game!