someone remind me

Options
that weight loss is possible and that all this exercise and healthy eating isn't for nothing

Replies

• mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    Having a bad morning??

You know its worth it, there's more benefits than just what goes in with the scale, you know that!!

:flowerforyou:
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    that weight loss is possible and that all this exercise and healthy eating isn't for nothing
    it is deffinately possible hun...and although it takes a while to do you'll eventually reach your goal if u keep up the healthy lifestyle change...:flowerforyou: hang in there and u'll see change eventually
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost a pound since February - I so feel like throwing in the towel... but this is not about a 'diet'. It's about changing a lifestyle, which takes time.
  • melssyl
    melssyl Posts: 66
    Options
    Hang in there... you can do it!!!!
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost a pound since February - I so feel like throwing in the towel... but this is not about a 'diet'. It's about changing a lifestyle, which takes time.

wow you are going to be okay I stayed stuck in a plateau for a whole month before I started loosing weight again...you got to change up your workout routine and your eating,,,your body has gotten to use to it...For about 4-5 dayz eat a diffrent meal thats a little high in fat..matter a fact eat a cheeseburger from the kids meal and stop working out for a week and start back...I did that the following week mind you right after t.o.m I was down 4lbs 2oz bull**** you not ......
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options

you going to be okay follow the advice if you like what I gave ole girl and see how it works for you:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Tinker73
    Tinker73 Posts: 45
    Options
    Not to be a judge of your food choices but I looked in you diary for 1 week and came to the conclusion that you are starving yourself and giving your body the wrong nutrions. Try switching up your food choices,cut the carbs a little ,eat all your meals and snacks,and watch your sodium intake.Try to include more protein as well.How much do you exercise?I know you have 2 small children but are you able to go out at all and get some exercise?You know you can buy DVD'S from Bob Harper or Jillian Michael's(30 day shred) ,really awesome.If you want you can look at my diary after adding me as a friend and you can see what I eat and what I do for exercises a day.I have lost a total of 89 lbs so far.Keep up your efforts to your lifestyle change.:flowerforyou:
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    Not to be a judge of your food choices but I looked in you diary for 1 week and came to the conclusion that you are starving yourself and giving your body the wrong nutrions. Try switching up your food choices,cut the carbs a little ,eat all your meals and snacks,and watch your sodium intake.Try to include more protein as well.How much do you exercise?I know you have 2 small children but are you able to go out at all and get some exercise?You know you can buy DVD'S from Bob Harper or Jillian Michael's(30 day shred) ,really awesome.If you want you can look at my diary after adding me as a friend and you can see what I eat and what I do for exercises a day.I have lost a total of 89 lbs so far.Keep up your efforts to your lifestyle change.:flowerforyou:
    lol erm were u talking to me?...*has 2 small children*
  • XFitMojoMom
    Options
    Or me.?.. also 2 small rugrats...:tongue:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    yeah ive got no kids, and i eat a lot, and will defend that and for the past week, that was being judged, i have done PHENOMENAL, no one can bring me down on that. i am such an overeater, i did so great, and still ate 3 meals and snacks almost every day! proteins, carbs, you name it i ate it! and i've been exercising a lot, more than i ever have in my whole entire life!
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    2kids=good times...lol they keep eachother busy...lol even tho my lil one is only 9 months old his older brother who's going to be 4 next month :noway: are playing together in their bedroom...lol i could be exercising right now....lol but im being lazy :laugh:
  • XFitMojoMom
    Options
    I think I eat properly too - in fact my nutritionist thought so too and is stumped, so she has me eating 2 more snacks consisting of a carb/protein each snack about 150 cals each... So I've been doing that and it's kinda confused my body and caused me to gain 4 pounds....:explode: but I'm gonna give it a go and hopefully things will change.:ohwell:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say that "Loathesome" is a misnomer. It is not truth in advertising. You are anything but.

:-) Your posts are full of encouragement and insight.

I know this gets frustrating, but I can tell just from reading your posts how strong you are. There is metal in that backbone girl! Titanium!

Maybe just show yourself the same encouragement and empathy that I see you show others on here. Because you are worthy of that, and more.
  • XFitMojoMom
    Options
    2kids=good times...lol they keep eachother busy...lol even tho my lil one is only 9 months old his older brother who's going to be 4 next month :noway: are playing together in their bedroom...lol i could be exercising right now....lol but im being lazy :laugh:

Yeah, mine are 19 months apart in age. The oldest will workout with me, but the youngest tries to climb up on the treadmill while I'm in a full run. I usually wait for naps:grumble: or bedtime.
  • foxyforce
    Options
    I just wanted to say that "Loathesome" is a misnomer. It is not truth in advertising. You are anything but.

:-) Your posts are full of encouragement and insight.

I know this gets frustrating, but I can tell just from reading your posts how strong you are. There is metal in that backbone girl! Titanium!

Maybe just show yourself the same encouragement and empathy that I see you show others on here. Because you are worthy of that, and more.

aw thanks hunny!
  • foxyforce
    Options
    I think I eat properly too - in fact my nutritionist thought so too and is stumped, so she has me eating 2 more snacks consisting of a carb/protein each snack about 150 cals each... So I've been doing that and it's kinda confused my body and caused me to gain 4 pounds....:explode: but I'm gonna give it a go and hopefully things will change.:ohwell:

have you ever tried eating your exercise cals? i know it's not for everybody, but it is worth a shot if you haven't tried
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    having kids...its the worst weight to lose in the entire world i believe...lol...its so stubborn and seems like almost a different fat...i like to call it super fat...:laugh: I got stuck at 127lbs last time i started eating healthy and got stuck there for about 4months before giving up....btw which was a horrible idea because i just fluctuated back up to 145lbs lol...but this time around when i hit 127 which was only a week ago.....i changed a lot of things....i ate a little bit more one day then ate a little less and so on and so forth (i also made sure that i munched or ate something EVERY 3 hours) and when ure in ur plateua change the exercise routine up...do some strength training and maybe since its summer swimming?

i did get past 127lbs this time...lol but then this weekend happened and i had some alky which makes me retain water like crazy and then i ate at three diff resturaunts this week :grumble: lol...but back on the ball and seeing as its monday its a new week :bigsmile: just keep at it hun and that baby weight will start to fall off in no time
  • foxyforce
    Options
    having kids...its the worst weight to lose in the entire world i believe...lol...its so stubborn and seems like almost a different fat...i like to call it super fat...:laugh: I got stuck at 127lbs last time i started eating healthy and got stuck there for about 4months before giving up....btw which was a horrible idea because i just fluctuated back up to 145lbs lol...but this time around when i hit 127 which was only a week ago.....i changed a lot of things....i ate a little bit more one day then ate a little less and so on and so forth (i also made sure that i munched or ate something EVERY 3 hours) and when ure in ur plateua change the exercise routine up...do some strength training and maybe since its summer swimming?

i did get past 127lbs this time...lol but then this weekend happened and i had some alky which makes me retain water like crazy and then i ate at three diff resturaunts this week :grumble: lol...but back on the ball and seeing as its monday its a new week :bigsmile: just keep at it hun and that baby weight will start to fall off in no time

hey you have been doing great in our motivation group!! every week so far you've been dropping!
  • hasiangirl
    Options

hey you have been doing great in our motivation group!! every week so far you've been dropping!
    aww ty hun....this is the first week i've cheated :blushing: but well worth it.....prob not the best idea tho because i am at my regular plateau weight...and hun u are almosttttttttt at ur goal weight...i know it may seem the opposite to u, but it's only because we ourselves are our own worst critics :wink:
  • XFitMojoMom
    Options
    until my bloodwork comes back I'm not going to change anything.
    but - my doctor wants me to stop everything I was doing and refocus on high intensity cardio. SO - I'm shifting to that.
    I was: working with a personal trainer core/cardio 3 times/wk
    going to Bikram Yoga 2 times/wk
    Swimming 2 times/wk
    treadmill 5 days/wk
    and walking my dog everyday for 45-60 minutes

She recommended I stop everything and do high impact/hi intensity 4 days a week, and continue swimming.

trust me - working out is not the issue.