Struggling with Weight Loss

Options
Has anyone else got to that point where they just don't seem to be losing any weight? Its soooo annoying. I exercise regularly and stay within my calorie limit, making sure I eat all the right things but yet this weight just won't go away! I'm aiming to lose another 5lbs to get to my goal weight, then i will finally be happy with myself! Is anyone else having this problem with their weight loss?

Replies

• LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm very frustrated. :grumble:
  • Sepheriel
    Sepheriel Posts: 14
    Options
    Yes and I'm frustrated as well!!!!!
  • lbanksy
    lbanksy Posts: 4
    Options
    It just makes me feel like there's no point exercising if nothing is changing!
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I am not sure how much exercise you are doing or how many cals kyou are eating but you may find this interesting if you are stuck
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3088-eating-for-future-you
  • karenmi
    karenmi Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I don't know what your weight-loss goal is but 5 lbs is only a number....perhaps you are at the ideal weight for your body right now and you're too fixated on that magic number on the scale?

Don't give up! Exercise is part of a being healthy, not just for weight loss. By your picture you look young, and I must say as a middle-aged woman (47) I wish I had developed good exercise habits 25 years ago, when I didn't "need to".
  • lbanksy
    Options
    I'm 18 years old and my current weight is 9 stone 5 (131 lbs), i must admit that from increasing my exercising since January i have felt a lot more healthy and better about myself, as i do enjoy exercise but also want to shift this weight :)
  • caseyle2010
    Options
    me!! does anyone have any workout suggestions? i may just need a change to make my body wake up!
  • e_chickering32
    e_chickering32 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just hit a month long hold, so I talked to my Dr. he told me to talk 3 days and go over my calorie limit (dont go crazy) So I did. And not it's like my weight loss was restarted. It worked for me!!
  • lbanksy
    Options
    Aerobics and Spin classes are great for sweating it out and burning those calories! Or you could even go for a jog/run, start with a 5-10 minute run at first and then increase the amount of time you go running as your stamina increases :)