Looking for more friends, especially moms

Options

Replies

• kansasqt25
    kansasqt25 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm a single mom of a 9 year old, I have about 100 more lbs to lose, anyone can feel free to add me.
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Sending a friend request. I'm a married mom of three handsome boys. :)
  • wvtracyann
    wvtracyann Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I am a mom of a wonderful 3 yr old boy. I never had problems with weight until after pregnancy now I am working on 30 pounds I am down 10 but still have 20 to go.
  • scampbell19
    Options
    Hey Corry,

Im a mom of one and he is 4 years old! I would love to be apart of your support group! Trust me when I tell you...I NEED ALL THE SUPPORT I CAN GET because i have been on a diet for the past two weeks and im ready to throw in the towel already...lol
  • KimVanHorn
    Options
    I'm a mom of 2 boys who are 9 and 10. I had a total of 75 pounds to lose and I'm down to the last 19! Feel free to add me. :)
  • sunshine638
    sunshine638 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I gave birth in November, 2011 and am really trying to lose the pregnancy weight. Feel free to add me and good luck on your journey!
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Yay for moms!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:

I'm married, with two boys, a 4 year old and a 4 month old. I'm exclusively breastfeeding right now so the weight loss is a little bit slower since I want to make sure I don't lose my supply!

I'm 5'9 and before the kids I was around 160 and after both pregnancies I got up to 283. I'm at 275 right now and working to get back down to around 150! So about 120 lbs to lose. I love MFP and all the great support, especially with like-minded people!
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I gave birth in November, 2011 and am really trying to lose the pregnancy weight. Feel free to add me and good luck on your journey!

Congratulations! I just had my son in November 2011 as well!
  • karenzaphyr
    Options
    I'm a married mom of 2 boys. Feel free to add me.
  • thebstthng4u
    thebstthng4u Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Stephanie. This is my first day. Looking forward to some better choices towards healthiness. I have a daughter 7 and a sone soon to be 3. May God grant you success on your journery. :flowerforyou:
  • ebonyNUM1
    Options
    Hello ladies, my name is Ebony and I'm a single mother to a handsome 23wk old little boy. Since giving birth I've lost 30lbs but I'm still 10lbs from my pre-pregnacy weight. I was on a weight lost journey when I became preggo so I'm ready to get back to my pre weight and start shedding from there. I need all the support I can get so feel free to add me as a friend.
  • mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am a mom of 5 kids. 3 girls and 2 boys. My oldest is 13 and my youngest just turned 2 in January. I have been on MFP for just a little over two weeks and would love to support and encourage others in this journey.
  • knowak82
    knowak82 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent...I'm a working mom of 2--my son is 3 1/2, my daughter is 20 months...they are a handful! Looking forward to supporting each other on this weight loss journey! :happy:
  • jessicalallas
    Options
    Hello. I am married (almost 6 years) and a mother of two (6, boy and 4, girl) feel free to add me! I have been on this site since March 5, 2012 and I LOVE IT!!!!! I love being able to talk with others who have similar goals and lifestyles as me, or really anyone who can motivate me and help me as well as me motivate and help them!
  • carolanne84
    carolanne84 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi there I am 27 and a stay at home mom, I have a 2 year old boy and a soon to be 5 year old girl. Looking for ways to shed around 20lbs to get myself back down to pre baby weight been fighting it for over two years now and I am determined to get it done this year!
  • jordgirl
    jordgirl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! My baby boy just turned 1! Would love to lose like 60 pounds in the long run...
  • LollerskateDJ
    LollerskateDJ Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kids ages 6,3,2 and been married for 7 years! I have 100 pounds to lose, would love more friends :3
  • pmartin70
    pmartin70 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Anyone in this group - feel free to add me. I have one daughter that is 6 years old and keeps me very busy. I have lost 48 lbs so far and have about 20 more to go. I am here to encourage. Have a great day.
  • BeccaB1981
    BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a 30 y/o working mother of a 19 month old little girl. I have been on MFP for about 6 months now and have lost 35 lbs. Anyone who wants can feel free to add me :-)

Good luck!
  • agemobile
    agemobile Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, Married with a beautiful 9 month old son. Trying to lose my last 10 but goal is 15. Love trying out new fitness activites such as Kickboxing, Zumba and anything in that direction. Looking forward to connecting with fitness mommies like me. Feel free to add me.