I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!

Options

Replies

• Raina27
    Raina27 Posts: 133
    Options
    Good luck gurl!! Feel free to add me since I have alot to lose as well!! :)
  • BitnerM
    BitnerM Posts: 6
    Options
    Good luck to you, I had that same mind set at the beign of the year. I feel its the hardest thing in life to do, is to lose weight.
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm new to fitness pal but not to trying to lose weight. I have been overweight most of my adult life and lost 150 pounds a few years ago. Due to several things, it's all back on. Well I've had enough up and down and playing around. I'm ready to be serious and do this once and for all! I'm going to give 100%. I'm not worried about how fast I lose it, just so that I lose it!

I have about 120 lbs to lose myself. Please feel free to add me! :) And good luck on your journey
  • kjh1stephen
    Options
    Hi there

Good luck with your goal - better to lose the weight slower and surer.

Snowmansalsa:laugh:
  • steelergirl743
    steelergirl743 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have a problem I start losing weight then I get bored and start gaining it back. I have tried just about everything I have lost most of my weight on one particular weight loss that I won't mention. I have gotten to a stand still and don't know where to turn I thought I would try my fitness pal and hope and pray this is it.
  • mattmoo33
    mattmoo33 Posts: 36
    Options
    Welcome! I have to agree that it is the community side to MFP that is really helping me keep going. Feel free to add me. I have been here 45 days but still learning though!
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    ~Congratulations on putting that food down.
    I joined last summer and was really good till I broke my hand and realized I am fine as long as I am exercising but when i stop my unhealthy relationship with food becomes apparent.
    So I ave a goal to lose weight but my main goal is to develop a healthier relationship with food and a healthier balance in my life

good luck with your journey and if you want some help and encouragement feel free to add me
    (30 yr old english woman with 15-20 lb to lose and then keep off! )
  • Jewell1970
    Options
    Good luck and way to keep at it! Hopefully you will find the encouragement, motivation and friendship here to be able to reach your goal!
  • Gill_L
    Gill_L Posts: 69
    Options
    I also am here for the long haul, you have done the right thing in starting over, 3rd time over for me but never before with MFP and I really do feel this is the right place to be to make it work this time with the help of other members. Feel free to add me :)
  • thump418
    thump418 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and good luck on your journey. feel free to friend me for motivation and support.
  • BazAbroad
    BazAbroad Posts: 248
    Options
    Good on ya, slow and easy does it.
  • gargoyle999
    gargoyle999 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    If you really have had enough you can change your life!! This coming Sunday is the 1 year anniversary since I decided I had had enough. I was 41 and weighed about 245-250 lb. My feet hurt all the time, I had headaches all the time and I basically felt like crap all the time. In the last year I've lost over 70lb, went from 2XL to medium shirt, 42 to 31 pant size and am currently training for my first 1/2 marathon in May. Last year I participated in a 5k and 10k race as well. It's not always easy and I still fight with my food addiction all the time. MFP is a great site to help you track the calories you eat and exercise calories and set calorie goals which is critical in my opinion. If you are really ready you can transform yourself. Believe me, it is worth the effort. Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!!
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    ~Congratulations on putting that food down.
    I joined last summer and was really good till I broke my hand and realized I am fine as long as I am exercising but when i stop my unhealthy relationship with food becomes apparent.
    So I ave a goal to lose weight but my main goal is to develop a healthier relationship with food and a healthier balance in my life

good luck with your journey and if you want some help and encouragement feel free to add me
    (30 yr old english woman with 15-20 lb to lose and then keep off! )
    it was meant to say FOOT not food!
  • randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey - I am back after 10 months of thinking I can do it on my own, and I've failed, since I'm still the same weight! I have 70 lbs I'd like to lose, so it is game time for me.
  • jordgirl
    jordgirl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean! I hate the up and down! It seems like I can't find that happy medium...you can add me if you want!
  • original_cake_face
    original_cake_face Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me. :)
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Good for u! add me if u like!! anyone actually i started about a week ago and loving mfp so far it keeps me going!!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! With your attitude, you will do awesome! I love that you realize that you can't lose it overnight. It is a process of baby steps to change your lifestyle. It does work but it takes time. Please be patient and remember that even losing 1/2 lb per week is awesome! It all adds up and your hard work pays off.
    I started out just walking, no diet change, nothing! I started to notice that I was changing in shape but wasn't losing weight so I started measuring myself and sure enough, I was getting rid of fat!
    After I lost a few pounds and was more encouraged and motivated, I started to walk longer and eventually started to change my diet when I felt like I could 'handle' it. One little change at a time, and I'm still working on that.
    Good luck to you! YOU can do this. <hugs>
  • Sweet_Caramel
    Sweet_Caramel Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey and hopefully you find some comfort in knowing you are not alone! one day at a time
  • tcchasse
    tcchasse Posts: 20
    Options
    You'll do it girl!!!! You did it before and we looked great and felt great and were much healthier and we'll get there again....I'm here for you love ya cuz!!!