230lb down to 172lb

Options
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q198/habbylover/ReneeBeforeandAfterOct2011-1.jpg

I wanted to share a pic because I know it is helpful to some that are on their journey. I am NOT done losing and have several goals in mind still. I would like to see 150 by my son's first birthday and eventually see 140 as a final weight!! I have counted carbs... I eat 60g of carbs for each meal and 30g of carbs for each of 3 snacks. I have given up sweets except for an occasional treat. I drink diet sodas and LOTS of water. I do minor exercise.. like walking 20 min here and there or Pilates to tone some muscles. I hope this is an encouragement to someone out there! You can do it!! Take it one day at a time!

Replies

• elissam88
    Options
    Very encouraging! I am a mother of 2 and am currently 213 I have lost 7 lbs so far but seems so little because my goal is 150!
  • colesproudmama
    colesproudmama Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Keep it up... it will happen... it is slow, but SO worth it. You will feel so much better when you are lighter. I promise! Worth every bite you don't take!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Great job! I started at 229 :)
  • prose58
    prose58 Posts: 52
    Options
    Thank-you for sharing.
  • helpmelose2011
    helpmelose2011 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    ReneeBeforeandAfterOct2011-1.jpg

WTG!!!!
  • JillHoff
    JillHoff Posts: 30
    Options
    Wow wonderful!! So great to see this... I have just restarted and I am so excited to hear results of new friends!! WTG!!!!!!:happy:
  • colesproudmama
    colesproudmama Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks helpmelose for posting the pic... I tried so many times and just gave up! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!