• laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Awesome job girlie!!
    You should be so proud of yourself!

BTW, you are super adorable! :flowerforyou:
  • HealthierHappierBrenda
    Options
    Way to go. I have the same start weight as you and the same goal weight; talk about motivation cause you look great!!!!
  • jnbud2002
    jnbud2002 Posts: 216
    Options
    Wonderful job! Can't wait to be where you are! And I'm the same height! You look amazing!
  • azazelrabbit
    Options
    Wow... this really motivated me because you started roughly where I started, and you have a similar goal. Incredible :D
  • jj1983
    jj1983 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    smokin' hot!
  • amymarie8709
    amymarie8709 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Ok, don't take this wrong but... YOU ARE HOT! (Disclaimer: No, I'm not hitting on you... :wink: )

LOL!! It's totally fine. :) Compliments are good!! And I'm trying to get used to getting them.
    Finally thing is, I said almost the same thing to one of my friends yesterday! :D
  • hnsiler
    hnsiler Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    whats your plan look like? Exercise and calorie restriction?? You look amazing! Congrats! :happy:
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! You look amazing. Look at those damn colloar bones!!
  • alexveksler
    alexveksler Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Great progress!!! Congrats!!! You look great.

I have been taking picture in the same spot for every LB I lost. NO, I am not ready to share it :)
  • sarahkraus1982
    sarahkraus1982 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for the motivation, I'm at a plateau already so this makes me want to push on!
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Foxy lady! Congrats!
  • amymarie8709
    amymarie8709 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    whats your plan look like? Exercise and calorie restriction?? You look amazing! Congrats! :happy:

My diary should be open to the public. Take a look!!! And I try to exercise about 5 times a week. Weight lifting and cardio!!! Exercise is the best medicine in the world!!!
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! great work!!!
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    no thigh thickness looks awesome when you got a small waist in my opinion no homo but hot bod
  • des24rob
    des24rob Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Awesome job hun! Inspiring pics! Thanks for sharing!
  • mrswellness
    mrswellness Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • SirBeechBum
    Options
    Nice Job!!! Although you looked great even in your before pic. You should feel VERY proud.
  • TriTigress
    Options
    I love seeing success stories....so inspiring!! You look fabulous..but more importantly..I bet it has changed your life...great job!!
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • JakinsandPeykins
    Options
    Awesome!! Teach me your ways!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!