Anyone with an iPhone?

Options
I'm thinking of switching cell phone providers and going with AT&T. I'm also thinking of getting an iPhone but i wanted to get some reviews from people who already have them.

Please let me know the good, the bad and the ugly!

Thanks! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• jacmiley
    jacmiley Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my iphone.
    There are so many useful apps out there.
    I even use irun to track my running.
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    I, personally, love my BlackBerry

..just had to put that out there. :laugh:
  • HealthyKt78
    Options
    I have an iPod touch and I absolutely love it. I wish I had an iPhone but I have tmobile. There are so many apps out there that are useful and so many that are just fun. Im on my ipod all the time if im within a wireless zone. I wish I had the iphone so I could get internet without wireless.
  • GraceKelly
    GraceKelly Posts: 7,378
    Options
    I LOVE my IPhone!!!:drinker:
  • 135gratitude
    Options
    One thing about the iPhone - I almost bought one last week, but I insisted that I get to try it out for a while, and I could not type very well on it! It has the touch screen, and if you have finger nails, it is really hard to type. I decided then and there it was not for me.

I highly recommend going to a shop that has them available to use and try.

Blackberry is good - the curve is easy for typing.

Good luck!
    :flowerforyou:
  • tron3002
    tron3002 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I dont have an iphone but my daughter does. The only thing I dont like about it is that you can only share photos with other iphones. So when I was on my road trip I could share photos along the way with everyone except her.
  • RecliningFigure
    RecliningFigure Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I hear you can now do your banking on iphones now. Everyone who I know has them, loves them. But remember, it's not the cost of the phone, it's the cost of the service, usually about $30.00 added to your regular cell service per month. If you can afford that, then go for it.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I received an iPhone Friday night as a gift.
    So far, I love it.
    Typing is difficult but I'll get use to it.
    Apps are fun. Being mobile with email, facebook, yahoo messenger is fun.
    I like it.