2776031760097622034S500x500Q85.jpg

My second one:
    2658389110097622034S500x500Q85.jpg

My third one (by this time I was done!):
    2479442770097622034S500x500Q85.jpg
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    those who have multiple tattoos, what areas did you find to be the most/least painful

I have one on my wrist and I didn't think it was that bad..but it's also smalll and a solid color

Ribs was bad, especially the front part (just south of my boobage area). It wasn't pain per say (although it didn't feel good), it just felt gross, everytime she went over a rib it's like my bones were vibrating, I could feel it in my elbows.

I have one on the top of my back between my shoulders and I didn't even feel that one.
  • SophieB74656
    SophieB74656 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    those who have multiple tattoos, what areas did you find to be the most/least painful

I have one on my wrist and I didn't think it was that bad..but it's also smalll and a solid color

Ribs was bad, especially the front part (just south of my boobage area). It wasn't pain per say (although it didn't feel good), it just felt gross, everytime she went over a rib it's like my bones were vibrating, I could feel it in my elbows.

I have one on the top of my back between my shoulders and I didn't even feel that one.

I love tattoos in that area between the shoulders. that might be where my next one is going
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Got these right after my twin girls were born.

paisley.jpg

molly.jpg

I like these, they remind me of Tim Burton
  • alix1105
    alix1105 Posts: 80
    Options

Ribbsssss!! Ribs by far was the worst... i dont even want to finish my tattoo because it was so painful..but it is totally worth it lol
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    There's some nice ink on here. I have a few in my profile pictures, but don't feel like trying to add them to the thread because it never works out for me.
  • AlliecoreXX
    AlliecoreXX Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Mine are in my profile pics. I'm way too lazy to upload :P
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options

I know the thread is dedicated to tats, but WOW to those ABS!!!!
  • dawnkykong
    dawnkykong Posts: 64 Member
    Options

I know the thread is dedicated to tats, but WOW to those ABS!!!!

I agree!
  • SilentJo
    SilentJo Posts: 66
    Options
    I ended up getting both of my tattoos in the same session. I'd been planning and designing these for years. Originally the smiley face was going to go inside the sun, but later on decided to do them as separate tattoos. I've been wanting new ones ever since, and have been getting together ideas for more, but I think I'm going to make getting my next tattoo a reward for meeting one of my weight loss goals.

suntatt.jpg
    Upper Right Arm/Shoulder. I saw this sun design through the band Godsmack, and found it pretty, my artist thought of adding the sunset coloring, because one of my favorite things to do was go down to the waterfront and watch the sunsets. My husband thought of the wings, based off an anime character in a show he got me watching. I was really happy with the final design :)

DisturbedTatt.jpg
    Lower Right Leg. This is a logo/mascot for the band Disturbed. I met my husband through their official message board, and I genuinely feel like the face looks sometimes, lol. If I remember correctly, I drew this design for the face, so it's not an exact copy of the original logo.

jo
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    168811_10150108800561084_502686083_7961115_7161428_n.jpg

can't wait for my next one, just gotta get in better shape first :)
    very nice.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    559912_3248266338060_24544371_n.jpg
  • chu604
    chu604 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    ^^ Thats wicked.

devils.jpg

'Laugh Now, Cry Later'

This has alot of meaning to me. I got this after I went through a very long bout of depression and drug abuse. The two tears represent both my grandmas who are now passed. I am also atheist and my oldest brother had a devil tattoo as well.
    It helps me stay happy.

beats.jpg

(looks a bit blotchy, I hadnt showered and gotten the excess ink off yet)

My first memories are of music and I have always been deeply into music since I was very little. I remember going into my brothers room and hearing Nirvana. A few years later I used to steal my brothers CD player and listen to everything from Blur to Tom Petty to Snoop Dogg. I have been listening and In love with all genre's but mainly Hip-Hop for as long as I can remember. My favorite artists all being brought up under Dr.Dre or have worked with him. I got these headphones for my birthday and some extra doe and I wanted to get a tattoo to do with music for along time so I decided to get this. I'll probably be adding more around it to do with music as well or some lyrics by Dr.Dre

tats.jpg

'He Who Makes A Beast Of Himself, Gets Rid Of The Pain Of Being A Man'

It looks all black in the picture, but its actually all Blood Red with a Black Outline. I didnt want just black lettering its so boring.
    I got this after I had been going to the gym for about 4-5 months last year. I have been addicted since I joined. Going to the gym helped immensely with a bunch of mental stuff. I look and feel great and this tattoo represents that. The quote is originally by Dr.Johnson and it is seen at the beginning of the movie 'Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas'. I have almost died a few times due to alcohol and it has hurt and gotten me into alot of trouble. My family history is the same way except my mom & dad and grandmas. I was drinking almost everyday and then I joined the gym and now I drink about once a month if that. You also may recognize the quote from M.Shadows of A7X Who says it in their music video 'Bat Country' .. I also like&blast them at the gym.

My next piece is going to be a rib piece representing where I'm from.
  • iOS4s
    iOS4s Posts: 12
    Options
    I have a tale of caution. Be 100% that the ink you choose is the ink you want. I have included before and after pics.

A while ago, I wanted a Gheko tattoo and came across the one in the first picture. It looked nice at the time. Well it was just 6 inches on a piece of paper. It was then blown up to the required size by the tat artist who was a friend of a friend and done in his kitchen. Yes I know, I broke all the rules of getting a tattoo. I had this on my arm for about 4 years and decided that enough as enough and spent a long time looking for an artist that was capable of a cover up ( and didnt operate out of a kitchen)

I am half way through, about another 3 hours work to go and I am pleased with the results so far. He has had to keep it dark to cover the thick black from the original tattoo.

Nice pics of your tattoo's

DSC_0140.jpg

DSC_0165.jpg
  • chu604
    chu604 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    ^ awesome cover up.
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    This is my first and only so far. Have a few other ideas. This represents my children. The blue one represents my son (his favorite color and one of mine too), the purple/pink for my daughter (purple is my other favorite color) and the green one represents my angel baby (green because we didn't know the gender, was supposed to be an August baby--peridot, green is the color of emerald--daughter's birthstone, and green can be a color of amythest--son's birthstone). And butterflies because I like them and am learning to be okay with femininity.

Newtattoo-1.jpg
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Only one so far, got it when I outlived my father.

I'm going to wait until I lose a lot more weight to get more .

tattoosmall.jpg
  • allstarsara8
    Options
    22666_236887862435_832512435_3171393_7123809_n.jpg

22666_236887872435_832512435_3171394_7586781_a.jpg

223463_10322477435_832512435_411519_7761_n.jpg

224233_10322192435_832512435_411496_1534_n.jpg

224393_10322197435_832512435_411497_1714_n.jpg

sara.jpg

230548_10322417435_832512435_411507_4032_n.jpg

thanks for the heads up, it didn't help that they all had f uck written in the html...
  • theNurseNancy
    Options
    wingstat.jpg

21tat.png

Top is across shoulder blades and the bottom is a number of significance (not the age).
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    sara, you need to change the IMG to lowercase