Alcohol Drinks

Options
2»

Replies

• poppadop89
    Options
    I usually just order a Salty Dog at a bar or restaurant if I'm out with friends, but don't actually want to drink. It's just vodka (bottom shelf, unless you state otherwise) and grapefruit juice with a salted rim. Greyhound if you're tracking you're sodium.(same but without salt.)
  • robin49505
    robin49505 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Ditto on the rum and diet, order a tall so it lasts longer - easy to get at any bar!
  • jmbreister
    Options
    Love Vodka Club Soda with lime or lemon
  • Winstonandgilly
    Options
    Vodka with club soda, big splash of organic lemon juice, and 1/2 teaspoon of maraschino cherry juice
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I drink vodka and diet tonic with lime.

Not long ago, I went out to dinner and carried along my own tonic. I asked for a vodka on the rocks in a tall glass and even explained that I would be using my own tonic. When she brought it out, it was in a tall glass and was almost full. LOL. I drank it anyways...
  • kgilbert75
    kgilbert75 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    This is my kind of post! Sounds weird but I drink peppermint schnapps and diet coke w/ lime. It's 125 calories for 1.5oz of schnapps but it's rich enough that I can't drink too many. Or I stick to pinot grigio.
  • amycool
    amycool Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Vodka, soda water and lime, a few people have suggested is a good one (sometimes its cheaper too because some places don't charge you for the mixer if you're just having soda water)

However, I'm a gin and slimline tonic girl, oh I love gin, it's the only drink that doesn't give me heartburn and it is so yummy. You can have a piece of lemon in it but I prefer lime :-)
  • tabithaanne
    Options
    I feel like there is one of these posts every time Friday rolls around.

that's because mfp users have their priorities in order. :drinker:

Exactly : )
  • sassyt1206
    Options
    I bring a 1/2 cup measuring cup in my purse (i measure my alcohol) so i can get an accuarate calorie count and i order whatever alcohol with a diet soda back...i also make sure i dance a least an hour that is a good way to burn it off..:)