what are YOU having for dinner?

Options

Replies

• delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    Making stir fry. Snow peas, fresh asparagus tips, broccoli slaw, red cabbage, sesame oil, hoisin sauce, and 3oz. chicken thigh meat, topped with a few slivered almonds for added crunch. Here's a pic, only with breast meat. (tastes better with thigh meat)
    chickenbroccolislawsnowpeas1_032012640x480.jpg
  • DawnMarieMomofTwo
    DawnMarieMomofTwo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    homemade pizza (wheat dough) with garlic, fat free mozerella, sliced tomato, olives, reduced fat feta, fresh parsley.

this sounds delish!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I think a turkey wrap and some veggies on the side. yum ... :laugh:
  • joeyjo23
    joeyjo23 Posts: 7
    Options
    jacket potato with light philly cheese and some grilled chicken with peppers!
  • tweez8976
    tweez8976 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Pan-seared and baked chicken breast (with the skin), mashed potatos & rutabagas, steamed broccoli
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Making stir fry. Snow peas, fresh asparagus tips, broccoli slaw, red cabbage, sesame oil, hoisin sauce, and 3oz. chicken thigh meat, topped with a few slivered almonds for added crunch. Here's a pic, only with breast meat. (tastes better with thigh meat)
    chickenbroccolislawsnowpeas1_032012640x480.jpg

That looks AWESOME! I love using broccoli slaw and regular cabbage slaw, such a quick thing to sautee up in a pan an add to other veggies and some protein!
  • KatieAid
    KatieAid Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm a fan of the lean cuisine. $2.00 buys dinner at Walmart- followed up with a Skinnie Cow ice cream sandwhich. Definetely will keep the meal under 500 calories and you'll be satisfied.
  • Aryel168
    Aryel168 Posts: 126
    Options
    I'm making some Chicken Fried Rice

And for dessert: Kemps Frozen Yogurt- White Choolate Raspberry

YUM!
  • msunluckythirteen
    msunluckythirteen Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    baked tilapia, baked sweet potato and roasted brussel sprouts
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    Tonight is wine/whine or vino/vent night as we call it. Once the kiddo is in bed I'll put out a nice cheese/cracker/salami plate and open up a bottle of local syrah for hubby and I to split. We do this once a week (usually) just to catch up with each other after a busy week. It's one of the few indulgences I have left. Yes, I've logged in all the calories already.
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    Sushi take out, and some cheesy movies...ahhh the perfect friday night. ;-)

Awesome! I'm having sushi (sashimi actually) for girls night out tomorrow and can't wait! Been craving it like crazy.
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    This is what I had for an early dinner tonight - Pan Seared Tilapia & Shrimp in Walden Farms 0 calorie Garlic & Herb Sauce, sauteed asperagus, and Bird's Eye Steamable Brown & Wild Rice with broccoli and carrots

DSCN0091.jpg?t=1332537038
  • heartflood
    heartflood Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Friday is Subway day! XD 6 inch veggie and Baked Lays, haha! I dunno why I get so happy for Subway day!
  • delilah47
    Options
    This is what I had for an early dinner tonight - Pan Seared Tilapia & Shrimp in Walden Farms 0 calorie Garlic & Herb Sauce, sauteed asperagus, and Bird's Eye Steamable Brown & Wild Rice with broccoli and carrots

That looks YUMMY!!!
  • TheNewDodge
    TheNewDodge Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Shrimp, Scallops and Broccoli
  • CarpeDiem177
    Options
    Muscle Maker Grill - Arizona Meal is awesome
  • delilah47
    Options
    I'm making some Chicken Fried Rice

And for dessert: Kemps Frozen Yogurt- White Choolate Raspberry

YUM!

Looked this up on their website. Awesome! Do you buy it in a regular grocery store, like Safeway? ..or similar? :bigsmile:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,718 Member
    Options
    Friday night is date night every week and we eat Vietnamese, so that means spring rolls and PHO!

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • lisasdoinit
    lisasdoinit Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    green thai curry chicken n shrimp with black "forbidden" rice

i want that. the forbidden sold me ;)
  • twisted88
    twisted88 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Tacos (Beef ones) With high fiber tortillas, shredded cheese, chopped romaine, sour cream, salsa, and if they are ripe, avocado.