Not new, but in need of NEW friends!

Options

Replies

• ang_mick
    ang_mick Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Same here - not new but could always use a few more dedicated friends! Just added you.
  • larlo74
    larlo74 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm new here and will take all the support I can get!
  • deniselynn13
    deniselynn13 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I'd be happy to add you! I need all the support and motivation i can get as well and current friends are not as supportive as i would like them to be! So, i completely understand!
  • smkafka
    smkafka Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm rather new to this but on everyday and need friends too. Please add me! I need the encouragement too!! Thank you:flowerforyou:
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'd be happy to support you and give you advice when you need it!
  • Sarahmeridith
    Sarahmeridith Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me Im on everyday. Im 25 and also in school for my RN
  • RoseRoiz
    RoseRoiz Posts: 95
    Options
    Feel Free to add me!! I'b happy to support anyone!! :)
  • SmashleeWpg
    SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm always looking for motivated friends and am more than willing to cheer you on! :)
  • vadiane1
    vadiane1 Posts: 50
    Options
    Hi!!

I've been on here since January. Add me if you'd like!! Or anyone else who needs a friend!!
    Di
  • weightwatcher1965
    Options
    I am new here and would like to be friend. :smile:
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I'm around here every day as I'm a bit obsessed with working out and eating better. I am happy to be supportive for new people.
  • SamDanae90
    Options
    Hey! I'm not new to mfp but I have been absent for about a year so I started a new account. I'm ready to lose this weight!
    I'm 21 and in school for my RN too :)
  • ChattyKitten
    ChattyKitten Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    sending you an add now :flowerforyou:
    Any one else feel free to add me too!
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Happy to be pals! Anyone is free to add me!
  • taxacctdfw
    taxacctdfw Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. I have been with MFP since Jan 2012 and have lost 25 pounds (though today was a ROUGH day for me and I slipped a little) I love to encourage my friends and when I get feedback and encouragement from them it really helps me stay focused. I am so glad that my good friend introduced me to this website. We all need help and encouragement. This is a total lifestyle change for me and I strongly believe it is for anyone that wants to get healthy and stay healthy.
  • Pattie74
    Pattie74 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Add away!!! Would love to have another friend :)
  • peachy_keen
    peachy_keen Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I've renewed my dedication to using MFP too. I'm happy to be friends with folks for encouragement (I'm on everyday). I'm 29, 5'7", married and have a looong way to go. :)
  • secretiive
    secretiive Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    The journey is difficult enough just trying to get started, I couldn't imagine it working without a healthy support system. I'll be adding you and wishing you the best along the way.
  • NurseAshoRN
    NurseAshoRN Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    wow! I am so humbled by all of your friend requests!! much love to all and here's to our journey!
  • GeorgiaDaughter
    GeorgiaDaughter Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm on daily:)