Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Not new, but in need of NEW friends!

13»

Replies

• peachy_keen
    peachy_keen Posts: 43 Member
    wow! I am so humbled by all of your friend requests!! much love to all and here's to our journey!

HIGH FIVE to that. :) Cheers!
  • kymberlin
    kymberlin Posts: 113 Member
    I am always looking for friends so anyone reading this, feel free to add me.
  • nwoolley
    nwoolley Posts: 39 Member
    I'm looking for some new motivating friends too!
  • SarLem81
    SarLem81 Posts: 115 Member
    Feel free to add me! My friend list is pretty short so far and I would love more support!
  • txgar
    txgar Posts: 6
    Just joined this evening, and would love to be your friend, and anyone else out there.
  • I just added you. Anyone else is welcome to add me too. I can use all the encouragment and support; I am 12 days in (back on the wagon) and don't want to lose focus.
  • StatHaldol
    StatHaldol Posts: 414 Member
    I am old ... LOL !!! But excited about losing weight. I am loving mfp !!!! Always looking for new friends to support me.

I'm old too, LOL! I've got an open diary and you can add me if you like!
  • Andufrene
    Andufrene Posts: 44
    Good luck! Anyone feela free to add me:smile:
  • jscotto821
    jscotto821 Posts: 2 Member
    I would love more support as well,,,add me!
  • nursenelson
    nursenelson Posts: 295
    I'll support ya :)
    P.S. I'm an LPN too....but NOT going back for an RN. Going back to school in the fall for something else though... ;)
  • We all need support during this!!! Everyone, feel free to add me, I love new friends, and am on here everyday!

-Sam
  • spiritwolf13
    spiritwolf13 Posts: 67 Member
    just sent you a friend request. Like you not new either but recently rejoined The more support and motivation the better
  • sarafyna
    sarafyna Posts: 15 Member
    I'm semi-new here and need all the encouragement and feedback I can get. I'm 27 and mom to 1 little girl, two dogs and I have a great husband. Anyone can add me!