Anyone afraid to skip exercising?

Options
2»

Replies

• robsgurl
    robsgurl Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I exercise everyday cause I know the way I am and if I go a day or 2 with out doing it I usually stop doing it..last week end I had to skip a day and I forced myself to work out the next day. I don't like taking a day off but I will if I have to. The days I have to take off I am cautious of what I eat and don't want to go over my calories for the day and afraid I am going to go over..it seems like the days I work out I eat better for some reason.
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I exercise 5 days a week. I only start going crazy if I miss 3 days in a row. I can see how people feel the need to exercise every day but your body does need a rest too :) U won't gain all the weight back if u miss a day or two :)
  • cjaharmon
    cjaharmon Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say I am afraid to miss a day, but I don't like it. I feel icky if i am not up and moving. The last two weeks have sucked as i have barely made it to the gym at all. But I keep at it and try to watch the calories no matter what.
  • newcomer9
    newcomer9 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    YES!!!! in fact last night i took a nap cuz i onlu had like 8 hours of sleep for the past couple of days , so i passed out after work. Anyways I was beatin my self up about it so i just decided o ill just runfor 30 minutes, at least its sumthing. Well I ran but towards the end a creepy guy started hitting on me. i told him i wasnt interested and started walkin towards the main street, so if i got hurt ppl would see it. OH yeah this was at 11pm at night!!!! daddy was right lol and im creeped out for life. but i had a knife on me so it was all good. just shows don't let it control ur life lol
  • Tdk4685
    Tdk4685 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I feel like I have to exercise every day. I am afraid if I dont I will go back to my lazy ways. So I make myself go even if I dont feel like it.
  • newcomer9
    newcomer9 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    oh and i work out 7 days a week burning like 725 calories a day
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I do 40-60 mins of cardio 6 days a week, weigh train 3 days a week and I always end up doing something on my day off. I love the feeling, my body is changing, I don't feel so stressed out anymore, it's changed my life for the better, and YES I don't want to skip a day, not yet at least.
  • Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    I eat like I'm going to exercise that day, and when I don't exercise it freaks me out cuz I know where those calories are going =(
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Being as OCD as I am, it always feels like my pattern is broken if I don't do SOME form of exercise every day.
  • KourtneyP83
    KourtneyP83 Posts: 319
    Options
    Yep...I am trying to break a plateau and desperate to lose more weight...this week I have been absolutely exhausted and had so much to do but yet everyday I find myself working out 2 hours. I tell myself I am busy and want to take a day off from it but then I feel guilty. I keep wondering if my life is always going to be this way - I haven't had a chance to even watch a minute of TV this week because I've been so busy exercising!