Beautiful Blue Team WEEK 13

Options

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to see your pics.

Breakfast for me is typically oatmeal with some brown sugar and side of fruit
    or
    nutrigrain waffles with egg beaters on side
    or
    thomas better start english muffin with egg beater and a bit of ham (my version of an egg mcmuffin but it tastes so much better)

the waffles are like a treat with the lite syrup!
  • cellorocker
    Options
    Oh my god.
    My dad came home from fishing yesterday.
    And he brought home the leftover mini doughnuts, cookies, trailmix, and junk they were eating on the ship.
    :sick:
    It was all sitting there in full view.

And I screwed up my sugar for today and had two poptarts.
    :grumble:

But I'm starting the C25K in a few minute, we'll see how it goes.
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Oh my god.
    And he brought home the leftover mini doughnuts, cookies, trailmix, and junk they were eating on the ship.

cello - you can do it!!!!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options

You are doing a wonderful job. WTG girl.
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Thanks - I was pretty amazed when I put the pictures next to each other.
  • Cariñosita
    Cariñosita Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Chrissy--You look amazing!! Hard work really does pay off. Congratulations!

Mondays are my weigh in days. I weighed in at 158.8 this morning!!! This is the first time in 6 or 7 years I've been 150 anything. I was a bit excited. Then, I went to TurboKick and one of the girls called me Skinny......which I know I'm not, but I still didn't mind hearing it. :P

I hope you are all having a wonderful Monday!
  • AZWildcatnNC
    AZWildcatnNC Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Oh my god.

Hey! I started C25K today too! I did day one. I did skip one running interval, but kept up otherwise. Maybe we can be each other's cheerleaders with water cups rather than pom poms :drinker:
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    chrissy - you. are. amazing. :flowerforyou: Those pix were beautiful - no matter what weight! But, you look so happy in the 75 pounds lost one. And healthy. :wink:

hmo4 - for breakfast, I have 1 cup of Fiber One Frosted Shredded Wheat and a tablespoon of Simply Jif. Yummy! It's not a huge breakfast, but it fills me up, tastes good and gives me energy.

for those of you doing the couch to 5K program... :drinker: I'd like to start it a little later on in my weight loss. I have tried doing interval jogging on the treadmill, but... it's a little bit painful, actually. :noway: My body isn't good for running just yet.

Does anybody have the Hungry Girl's 200 Under 200 recipe book? I *almost* bought it, but the $20 price tag has me kind of set back. I did see one of their recipes that I thought looked good, though... and I looked it up online... and found it! BBQ Mango Tilapia. I tried it over the weekend and am having it for dinner all week. I added more mango than it called for, used honey in place of molasses and doubled the recipe. I have either a little rice or corn with it and I :heart: it! It was a quick, cheap recipe. :drinker:

What's the challenge for this week??
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Thanks - I was pretty amazed when I put the pictures next to each other.

Well you do look amazing!:bigsmile: Thanks for being so encouraging on this site--between you and sani--who could fail??

I think the challenge should be no after dinner snacking this week.
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me! :drinker:

Ya know... I am becoming a huge fan of push-mowing... :laugh:
  • cellorocker
    Options
    Oh my god.

Hey! I started C25K today too! I did day one. I did skip one running interval, but kept up otherwise. Maybe we can be each other's cheerleaders with water cups rather than pom poms :drinker:

Totally!
    My one problem is that I have no idea how many calories I burned. The distance, calorie, etc things are all burnt out on the treadmill. I'm trying to get an estimate, but I don't have a heart rate monitor, and there's no way I can get one.

:drinker: C!
    :drinker: 2!
    :drinker: 5!
    :drinker: K!
    :drinker: Couch to 5k! Wooooohoooo! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Hi, well ate too much late in the day after my power walk. Miserable today. Stressed about starting work. I need a change! Haha-I've been gone for over 2 yrs. Thought I'd be happy to go back, but am not. :grumble: It's only 4 hours to start, but will be orientated by someone who knows less than me.:angry: All my friends (27!) are gone too, and some of the people that are left have been talking badly about me.:cry: So, I'm kinda thinkin of changing the attitude a bit there and not being so soft...
    Trying to be organized since I'm getting up at 600. Going to bed earlier also. So I guess won't be here as often as I used to either......:cry: Please keep up with the motivation chats and I'll be listening. I'm not too thrilled about exercise these past few days. The lingering hangover affect...ugghh.:yawn:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Ok new pics posted. I'll try to put on the thread, but I can be a bit challenged...How do I do it???
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    hmo4- you are looking hot girl. You have how much to loose 10 lbs no way from where. You are crazy girl.

I was a bad bad girl tonight my hubby and I went out and had mexician for supper. I did however eat good the rest of the day. I'm going to wait till wed. to weigh in that way hopefully that supper didn't get to me too much. :blushing: I just ordered Jillian no more trouble zones. I'm hoping to get that by the end of this week and kick my butt in gear because god only knows it needs it. I have 26lbs and I want it gone. :angry: The humidy around here has been killing me however so there hasn't been much walking around like I would like too. I know complain complain. But hey if I couldn't complain what else would I do. :tongue:
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    chrissy - you. are. amazing. :flowerforyou: Those pix were beautiful - no matter what weight! But, you look so happy in the 75 pounds lost one. And healthy. :wink:

hmo4 - for breakfast, I have 1 cup of Fiber One Frosted Shredded Wheat and a tablespoon of Simply Jif. Yummy! It's not a huge breakfast, but it fills me up, tastes good and gives me energy.

for those of you doing the couch to 5K program... :drinker: I'd like to start it a little later on in my weight loss. I have tried doing interval jogging on the treadmill, but... it's a little bit painful, actually. :noway: My body isn't good for running just yet.

Does anybody have the Hungry Girl's 200 Under 200 recipe book? I *almost* bought it, but the $20 price tag has me kind of set back. I did see one of their recipes that I thought looked good, though... and I looked it up online... and found it! BBQ Mango Tilapia. I tried it over the weekend and am having it for dinner all week. I added more mango than it called for, used honey in place of molasses and doubled the recipe. I have either a little rice or corn with it and I :heart: it! It was a quick, cheap recipe. :drinker:

I really wanted to get that book also and I posted a topic on it. From what I have heard its worth the money. I have some money left on paypal so I might just go on ebay and see how much it cost there. I heard there is a website you can go to. Haven't been there yet however.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Ok new pics posted. I'll try to put on the thread, but I can be a bit challenged...How do I do it???

You really ARE a hot mom!!! :love:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Well ladies, I told you I was getting back to it, so here I am!!

This go to bed at 3am and sleep til 3pm habit is one toughy to break. It's hard to make yourself go to bed early when you've only been up a few hours. I tried to go to sleep at 3am last night and rolled around for an hour before I gave up. Doesn't help that our house is 80 degrees, due to the a/c being broken...which is has been for weeks. Oh well! :ohwell:

So I decided that the only way to get back to a normal sleep pattern was to be reeeeally tired tonight. So I just played online for a few hours and as soon as it started to get light out, I went out and did Day 1 of C25k. Yaaay!!! I did all the runs this time too! :bigsmile:

I've planned my breakfast and lunch for today and will have to root around to figure out dinner, but I need to put fruits and veggies back into my diet!!! They've disappeared! :laugh:

Hope all of you have a glorious day! :flowerforyou:
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options

I really wanted to get that book also and I posted a topic on it. From what I have heard its worth the money. I have some money left on paypal so I might just go on ebay and see how much it cost there. I heard there is a website you can go to. Haven't been there yet however.

I saw the "Eat This, Not That" book, which was the same price. It's more of a restaurant guide than a recipe book, but I was just flipping through it and it looked good. Anyone have that? Oh, and I did see the Hungry Girl book, too.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I have a Hungry Girl cookbook but it just didn't seem very practical for me. It's all done with all kinds of substitutes for eggs and stuff. I just like the real thing. :ohwell:
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    Well ladies, I told you I was getting back to it, so here I am!!

This go to bed at 3am and sleep til 3pm habit is one toughy to break. It's hard to make yourself go to bed early when you've only been up a few hours. I tried to go to sleep at 3am last night and rolled around for an hour before I gave up. Doesn't help that our house is 80 degrees, due to the a/c being broken...which is has been for weeks. Oh well! :ohwell:

So I decided that the only way to get back to a normal sleep pattern was to be reeeeally tired tonight. So I just played online for a few hours and as soon as it started to get light out, I went out and did Day 1 of C25k. Yaaay!!! I did all the runs this time too! :bigsmile:

I've planned my breakfast and lunch for today and will have to root around to figure out dinner, but I need to put fruits and veggies back into my diet!!! They've disappeared! :laugh:

Hope all of you have a glorious day! :flowerforyou:

Great job on getting the exercise in. I know how you feel about switching you sleep schedule around. I'm having the same problem. But I have kids so while I am sleeping during half the day they are playing and bothering me so I'm not getting the sleep i need. Ugh. I'm going to try however. Walking is my goal today.