Options
    ME - 10
    LNS - 6*
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Me: 14
    LNS: 3
    I can't believe I'm hanging in there. Lullabellewoow, keep trying!! Weekends are always hard.
  • zaza54
    Options
    I just blew it last night. Don't even want to say how bad I was. No good reason either - just sabotaged myself. :ohwell:
    Me: 14
    LNS: 4
    Zaza
  • kmbrleykay
    Options
    Me -- 13
    LNS -- 3

Last night was a bad night for me also, zaza. Just reverted to old habits, sitting on my bed with computer snacking, Had marshmallows and some dry cereal, still within calorie limits though. I didnt exercise yesterday, just felt lazy & that seemed to set the tone for the day.
  • kmbrleykay
    Options
    where has everyone gone? I was last on here 2 days ago and I am the last post.

One good day & one bad in the last 2 nights.

Me -- 14
    Lns -- 4
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,985 Member
    Options
    omg I just found you.

I've been semi-tracking because I was on holidays at the beginning of March and, with the time change, my supper there would have been LNS here (so, I didn't know what to do about that).

Anyway, starting March 11, 2012 (that means I'm day 13 here, but day 13 hasn't finished), my stats are:

Me: 8
    LNS: 4

Let's just say it's been a *tough* transition coming back from holidays. But, I am SO relieved I found you because I'm ramping up my efforts for April - June and I really do need the accountability.

I hope everyone is well....are we discombobulating the "group"??
  • zaza54
    Options
    Me: 15
    LNS: 8
    I'm not even sure if that's right since my life has been so disrupted. I haven't even thought to look at clock at night and have not had access to computer. I was called down to Fla unexpectedly on Mon since my mom was in the hospital (all is well for now - may have to go back at a moment's notice again if she needs gallbladder surgery). I got home yesterday but was off to a wake last night and had a late dinner.

I am truly hoping for 5 weeks of peace and tranquility so I can get caught up around here and enjoy my son's wedding and the preparations. Also, my husband is going to wring my neck if I don't find some shoes for the wedding soon.:laugh:

Have a good week-end everyone!
    Zaza
  • gatorgirlyyy
    Options
    Me-0
    Late Night Snack- 0

Starting Tonight... will update first thing tomorrow morning. :)
  • stormy_eyez742
    stormy_eyez742 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I missed the start of this challenge...So starting tonight - I'm IN...Then hopefully carry over into April if someone sets another challenge. Oh man, I must be crazy for trying this!! Looks like I will be going to sleep WAY early to avoid eating..lol
  • zaza54
    Options
    Me: 16
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Day 15:

Me: 8
    LNS: 6

Boy, I need some serious "back-on-track" kick in the rear!! Tonight is "Mad Men"....which will be a true challenge. But, might as well just start back into it. Nothing like *renewal* to make me feel better about myself!
  • zaza54
    Options
    Me: 17
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Day 17:

Me: 10

Thanks for the accountability. I am feeling MUCH more "in control". And, now, all of a sudden, I cannot WAIT for April to swing around!

PS - zaza, you are TOTALLY doing AWESOME!! My gosh, you have improved 300% since I really last followed your progress....that is NO small feat! congratulations!
  • paleseptember784
    Options
    I am a HORRIBLE late night snacker... anything sweet is a MUST HAVE for me throughout the night and into the early morning. Don't know what my problem is :( but I want OUT. I stopped this for about two months a little while ago and I felt FANTASTIC! But I'm back in it now and I want to QUIT for good!
  • zaza54
    Options
    Thanks beeps!!

paleseptember you can do this. Just think about having to report to us in the morning and WALK AWAY from the food. Floss your teeth or put whitening strips on them.
    Good luck. Don't eat!
  • kmbrleykay
    Options
    Went out of town for the weekend to Dallas to do half marathon. Had one really bad day before we left, packing and getting ready late into the night. Then was on my kindle fire and I dont have access to the topics or blogs on it. Currently:

Me -- 16
    Lns -- 6
  • paleseptember784
    Options
    I want to do this...

Me- 0 :(
    NS- 1
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Day 19

Me: 12

I am being very good this week....I am eating enough food during the day and I am going to bed early. Enough said.
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Day 21

Me; 14

I stayed completely on track this week. Mind you, it was "measurement/photo" day, today. So, that was STRONG motivation.

PS - my March holidays (and the after-lag) have certainly screwed with my progress.

:sad:

Even more incentive to stay on-track in April, May and June.

Good luck to all of you as we finish up March!! Let's finish up STRONG and let's head into April with some brand new, ENERGETIC resolve!
  • zaza54
    Options
    Me: 20
    LNS: 11
    Too much birthday celebrating and other stuff. Tomorrow's my 58th. Have to get back on track for April!!!