If you could change one thing by summer

Options
mixedfeelings
mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
what would it be?

I know everyone is working hard towards their goals, and we can't just fix one thing but I'm wondering if you could change one thing about your body by summer what would it be?

For me I wish my legs were a lot slimmer, my thighs are okay but I would like slimmer calves then may be I would spend the summer not covering my legs up with tights.

Replies

• Hawksbillus
    Hawksbillus Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    If I had a magic wand: More hair on my head, less on my back. :)

Realistically: to fit into 36" jeans again.
  • steflbrown
    steflbrown Posts: 168
    Options
    A slimmer lower ab-butt area. That's my biggest trouble area.
  • gtwin
    gtwin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    To wear short shorts and not worry what my legs look like. And also to wear sleeveless tops and dresses...I hate my fat arms. Even when I was smaller, I still felt self-conscious about them.
  • saxnviolin
    saxnviolin Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I need to be able to do full situps and lose my stomach. I wish, I wish...I'm working hard at it. I've had several abdominal surgeries and it's been difficult building my weak muscles in my mid section. Advice anyone?
  • Amberchalon
    Amberchalon Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    For me it would be my belly--I want it smaller and that seems to be my biggest challenge.
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    that my butt was bigger and not one ounce off cheese to be seen!!!!...abs after that..!
  • Heck04
    Heck04 Posts: 7
    Options
    A fitter, thinner me...
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    My abs...I'm trying to find my old fitness tapes with the ab work in it. Right now I've got a 40, but I'd like to get 2 twofours by May and a 6pack by July.
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    To slim down my tummy pouch.
  • CandaceyD
    CandaceyD Posts: 74
    Options
    Cut my belly own. More situps!
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    To actually be committed or active with weight lifting instead of just sitting on my butt doing nothing but eating right and or some cardio here and there. I told myself once I got down to or around my weight goal I would be ramping the strength training up to get myself looking more slim.
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I need to be able to do full situps and lose my stomach. I wish, I wish...I'm working hard at it. I've had several abdominal surgeries and it's been difficult building my weak muscles in my mid section. Advice anyone?

If safe to do I would suggest taking up yoga, it's great for core strength. I had a procedure back in December and I've been avoiding doing exercise that involves my torso which is pretty tricky :grumble: I've felt like everywhere else has toned up apart from my stomach area but since taking up yoga again it has really been helping. My main problem is twisting, yoga isn't too bad where as using the wii and twisting is agony. When the kidney pain is all gone I will take up Russian twists again which has really helped be before.
  • BeautifulRedButterfly
    BeautifulRedButterfly Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    getting rid of this baby fat!
    i gained 50 pounds so far during my pregnancy (i watch what i eat, but still gain no matter what..thank you genetics!!) and ill bhe 31 weeks on monday.
    ill be having my first baby late may, early june. (:
    it will be nice out, so ill be walking the baby in her stroller everyday for light exercise until i recover. and breastfeeding! losing an extra 500cals a day!
    cant wait!!!!!
    (:
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I would change my sinuses...have chronic sinusitis for almost 10 years now, without it, my life would be almost perfect...
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I would get rid of my stretch marks but I know that's not possible. But I would definitely change my back and stomach.. I'm working on that now!
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    If I had a magic wand: More hair on my head, less on my back. :)

Me too!!!! :tongue:

Plus another 30 lbs.
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be able to run a mile by the end of summer.
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    my *kitten*. I need to tone it up. After losing so much weight.. my *kitten* is so wrinkled. it's embarrassing. I Need to fix that before I consider dating. ;)
  • rblauvelt7
    rblauvelt7 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Thighs! I don't mind if they're big, as long as it's muscle and not jiggle!
  • Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I want my torso to have a V shape by summer ( hard to describe) And a bigger butt, its very firm but alot smaller since I lost the weight.