Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

here...againnnnnnn lol

ccbyrne1
ccbyrne1 Posts: 19 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
ok. so I tried this site around christmas time, and it was amazing. I have no idea why I gave up. I kept the weight off, but didnt exactly try to lose any more weight. Then I joined back up again, only to quit. Again. Story of my life, and I'm sure plenty of others. I start a diet plan, then just quit. Go back to unhealthy eating..why?! I have no idea.
So here I am (again). I am going to give it everything I have. For real this time.
Oh boy.
Wish me luck =)

Replies

• FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    welcome back!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    ok. so I tried this site around christmas time, and it was amazing. I have no idea why I gave up. I kept the weight off, but didnt exactly try to lose any more weight. Then I joined back up again, only to quit. Again. Story of my life, and I'm sure plenty of others. I start a diet plan, then just quit. Go back to unhealthy eating..why?! I have no idea.
    So here I am (again). I am going to give it everything I have. For real this time.
    Oh boy.
    Wish me luck =)

I used to be the same way! I'd last just SO long on a "diet" and then give up. It's because I was "depriving" myself of all the "good stuff" out there! Once I came to MFP and realized that with planning, and watching my numbers and getting lots more exercise, I COULD occasionally have the goodies that I wanted, and STILL lose weight!
    Hopefully you'll find it the same for you, and you WILL stick with it this time and lose the weight that you want to! :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Oh boy.
    Wish me luck =)

I used to be the same way! I'd last just SO long on a "diet" and then give up. It's because I was "depriving" myself of all the "good stuff" out there! Once I came to MFP and realized that with planning, and watching my numbers and getting lots more exercise, I COULD occasionally have the goodies that I wanted, and STILL lose weight!
    Hopefully you'll find it the same for you, and you WILL stick with it this time and lose the weight that you want to! :flowerforyou: :smile:

I SECOND THAT LIKE ALWAYS:flowerforyou:
  • Funny that you wrote this cause I also started again with the site today since last November...:ohwell: Well I'm glad to say that I only gained 8 pounds since then which I didn't think was that bad. Anyways good luck to you and let's stick with it this time. :wink:
  • injuneer81
    injuneer81 Posts: 122 Member
    you and just about everybody else that diets. story of my life
  • qfrost
    qfrost Posts: 9 Member
    I too am back here again. Let's give it our best! WE CAN DO THIS!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Welcome back :flowerforyou:
  • I am here again too. I have not gained any since I was last here but none is lost either. I am also an aerobics instructor and I still don't loose any weight...its all about what you put into your body!!!.... food is just too good...that is why. Today was the first day I REALLY tried. And I did it...so far so good. I am surprised about how much calories I consumed just by snacking because I thought I was hungary when I was really just bored. So here WE go again. good luck to you and good luck to me!!
  • alymarphi
    alymarphi Posts: 90 Member
    me too. this is my third time back. i havnt been here for over a year. good luck to all of us yo yo dieters...:smile:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Yall can do this promise!!! Stick with it and ya'll will see results!! Good luck
  • ccbyrne1
    ccbyrne1 Posts: 19 Member
    thanks, everyone!!
    =)
    :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.