Looking for more friends, especially moms

Options
124»

Replies

• blturner1
    blturner1 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Betina, I am 36 and am a full time college student, full time mom of 2 boys ages 5 and 6, and a full time wife. I have 100+ lbs to loose. Anyone feel free to add me. Please note that when school is in session I am not as active on the sight as I wish I could be, but the semester is over in 6 wks, so if you add me, don't think I am not interested in your journey, I am just busy and I will try to be as supportive as I can. :)
  • Rpolazzo
    Rpolazzo Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone. Im a SAHM of 3 boys (9,8,17months). I go to school 3 days a week and work out 3 days a week. This is my first day. Hoping to lose 30 pounds by July 1st. I welcome any one who wants to talk or add me :) oh and i live in south florida. Also, open to gym partners(im a member at 24 hour fitness)
  • Irishmoonwitch
    Options
    I'm a new mom... my baby is only 12 days old. But I do have 70-80 lbs to go. Feel free to add me if you like. :-)
  • Reeny1_8
    Reeny1_8 Posts: 277
    Options
    I'm a 31 yr old mom with 3 kids, feel free to add me!
  • LatinG30
    LatinG30 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm a mom of 3 drama queens aged 9, 8 and 3 and have been married for 14 years. This is my second day here and I like it, I've never realized how much I ate and how much calories food has. I've been trying to loose weight since I had my second baby and finally got 15 lbs off working out but the next 15 lbs need to come off with diet.

Add me please.
  • marianara
    Options
    I'm a mom of one, my first time doing this.
    Good luck to all!!
  • Amygrl559
    Amygrl559 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom to my 2 year old son. Please add me. I need motivation and encouragement. Let do this together!
  • kbeller88
    kbeller88 Posts: 139
    Options
    I'm a momma on a mission =) anyone feel free to add me.
  • jlaw55
    jlaw55 Posts: 1
    Options
    i am a mom i have 3 boys and i am trying to loose 30 pounds i am asking you to be my friend
  • cyrstephaniec
    cyrstephaniec Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me also. Stay at home mom of 3- 8 1/2 yr old girl, almost 6 yr old boy, and 3 yr old girl
  • Scarlettdawn764
    Scarlettdawn764 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Wow, everyone has little ones! I'm 35, and a mom of four! My oldest daughter will turn 18 next month and graduate from high school! Then I have an almost 17 year old daughter, and almost 15 yr old son and an almost 11 yr old son. :bigsmile:
    Always looking for new friends to motivate!
  • stephslosinglbs
    stephslosinglbs Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a Mom of 3 boys (4,6,&7). Feel free to add me :-)
  • MummyDB
    MummyDB Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am a mum of 4. Stay home during the week and work weekends. Feel free to drop me a note to add.
  • MissMom3
    MissMom3 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have 3 lil ones, 6 almost 5 and 3. I need more mommy friends too! Sending a request your way.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I have a 3.5 years old daughter and a 2 years old son. Feel free to add me.
  • allmykidsmom247
    allmykidsmom247 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have around 50 pounds to loose! I too am a mom to 4 kids - 2 boys 2 girls. My oldest is a girl aged 11 , then I have twins that are boy/girl and are 9 and my last baby boy is 7. You can reach your goals! Keep logging away and being accountable for what you choose to do!

Erica
  • litebutter
    Options
    Hello
    Just started today I need to lose 20 pounds I know I can do it. I have to lil ones boy 12 and girl 5. My dr told me 1500 per day but here says if I want to lose my weight it has to be 1200 per day. I think the weekends are harder for me but I will be ok..chat soon