Diets.....

Options
Is anyone on a diet? or have you just cut down portion sizes and eating a bit healthier?

I personally run a mile at the word diet as i no i wont stick to it..... But ive cut down on portion sizes and eating "a bit healthier"

What about everyone else?

Replies

• Fit_and_Healthy
    Options
    Going on a "diet" never lasts. Living a healthy active lifestyle is what it should be about.
  • diego0880
    Options
    i eat what i want just in portions...
  • cookiet83
    cookiet83 Posts: 30
    Options
    i also eat what i like in smaller portions, but when i give the kiddies pizza or something and dont fancy it, i make myself something else, this is only once in a wile tho that i'll have something diffrent from them.
  • Rachelito
    Rachelito Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I say diet sometimes in conversation but its not really a diet to me. I eat much smaller portions and much healthier foods. I did do a complete overhaul of my food intake when I decided to really lose the weight and get healthy.
  • diego0880
    Options
    yea that was my major problem i was just eating way too much at ever meal. Less portions, more fruits and vegetables and regular cardio, thats what is working for me
  • Amygrl559
    Amygrl559 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I've also decided not to call it a "diet" anymore. I like to say I'm eating healthier. Sometimes I'll follow a diet plan but thats just to show me the healthy things I should be eating. I'm on a journey to a healthier lifestyle!