college student :)

Options
13»

Replies

• MsDreaB
    MsDreaB Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm not in college, but I'm 22 and gained a lot of weight after graduating high school because I had bad eating habits, but a very active job (even lost weight on that job while keeping my terrible eating habits...). However, I'm working on losing it. I've got about 40-50 pounds I'd like to lose.

Feel free to add me if you'd like. I'm not a big commenter, but could always use the extra support and will be happy to return the favor. <<< This goes to everyone here. Also, I'm married, so I have it a little harder than some because my husband is in pretty good shape (active job, plays basketball at least once a week for a couple-3 hours, etc.) and doesn't feel the need to join me in this, but does support me WONDERFULLY.
    yeah it can be hard to eat right but I think the MFP app and the support here are great motivators!
  • MsDreaB
    Options
    I'm a college student - gained about 40 pounds during the first couple years.. am a senior now and have lost 10lbs already, while trying to get fit and shed about 20-25 more! I'll add you - I love meeting people on MFP :)

congrats on the 10 pound weight loss..yes thanks for adding me I already am loving this site and the ppl here are so nice!
  • MsDreaB
    Options
    Hey! I am also a grad student, and I too gained over 30 pounds, but this time I wish to lose 35 pounds. Lets do this together!!!

yeah lets lose this weight!!
  • MsDreaB
    Options
    I am in my first year of college and had gained tons of weight by staying at home for almost a year. I LOVE FOOD and never thought I will go on diet but just tracking my calories and not depriving myself it will all works out. Add me :)

Ugh I love food too..I realized that I can still love food just in smaller portion haha.
  • MsDreaB
    Options
    Sorry If I haven't responded to you..I am trying to respond to everyone but I Think I confused myself with responding to ppl out of order!
  • dh2312
    dh2312 Posts: 33
    Options
    i too am a college student. have about 30 lbs to loose, and would love some friends who are in the same boat to help me through my journey. i start tomorrow and more determined then ever, i just hope it lasts!
  • ErnieM88
    ErnieM88 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi all :) I'm a student too, got more like 70lbs to lose though :/ Feel free to add me. hopefully we can all help each other a bit

:)
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I just graduated in December and am looking to take off the college weight!!! Feel free to add!!! xoxoxo