is a couch 2 5 k graduate!!!

Options

Replies

• Heidi1987
    Heidi1987 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    wow that is amazing!!! well done

I'm just starting week 5 tomorrow, I love the program. your such an inspiration, hopefully, I should be able to do the 5k someday!
  • dwellsouth
    dwellsouth Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    That's amazing. Seriously. Very well done! :flowerforyou:
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I started running about a month ago. The tendon beside my knee is soooo sore on both legs. I'd love to try the C25K app when I get my Iphone.
  • randisaucier
    randisaucier Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I am on Week 3 day 3 today! Can't wait to graduate!
  • LosinMama2b
    Options
    Hoorays!!! So awesome! If my imaginings of how amazing I'll feel once I graduate are true you must be on top of the world!

I'm doing week 8 day 2 tonight after work :) The feeling of accomplishment is INSANE. So if I keep up my usual rate of running (which I will) I am set to graduate next Sunday! (which btw - also happens to be my 30th birthday) I registered on May 20th for a 5k on September 10th (that was the goal that kept me going all these long weeks!) I feel so ready for it already...I can't wait to post my own graduation announcement!
  • trinity77
    trinity77 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    well done! C25K is amazing, you'll love bridge to 10K too! :glasses:
  • worldgirl28
    Options
    Go you!! I'm only on Week 1, Day 3 but I'm already feeling it!
  • ashlielinn
    Options
    Congrats! I just started last night! I hope I'll be able to be where you are on week 9!
  • DefiningRaquel
    Options
    Its so nice to see so many graduates of this program it keeps me motivated. Im just on week 3 day 1. I cant wait till i finish it and be able to run the whole 5 k like so many of you guys :)
  • MochaBlues
    MochaBlues Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!! I'm just on week 2, day 2...and I love the program! Can't wait to get where you are! Congratulations on your success!
  • bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm about to begin week 4 tonight. The idea of running for five minutes is terrifying me, but if you can run a whole 30 minutes, then I can do five!
  • tkopps
    tkopps Posts: 341
    Options
    Big congrats and I hope to join you this weekend. I will do W9D2 this evening. C25K is a wonderful program.

Have some great runs to everyone!
  • shanice_22
    shanice_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I've been wanting to do this for ages but hate running and so the idea of this programme scares me. But with the weather getting nice and seeing as I live by the beach I think that now is the time to start. :smile:
  • Angie1215
    Angie1215 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!! i just finished w7d1 today :)
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    awesome! congrats! I am SUPPOSED to be on week 2 right now but I decided to do a jillian michaels workouts a couple days ago and now my legs hurt so bad ... llol...
  • Iheartsushi
    Iheartsushi Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Bet you are proud. I've always wanted to be a 'runner'. I just completed W1D3 yesterday and am looking forward to making progress like yours!
  • daisyelaine
    daisyelaine Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Yaay! The program makes it so achievable that you can do it, but you have to have the will and desire to finish, which is often the biggest hurdle. You didn't let your brain get in the way!
    I'm on week 3 now, and love it. I've tried it before and only got to W1 d2, but I know I'm in a better mental place now, and want it that much more. Plus, I'm signing up for a 5k run/obstacle course that registration opens for on April 1-- eep!!

Many congrats!
  • cjacole
    cjacole Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I ran my 3rd 5K today in 38:09
  • bisland
    bisland Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I finished c25k 2 weeks ago. My pace is slow, so I have not actually run for 5K, but am continuing on to work on my pace. I hate the process of running, but love how I feel afterwards. I have lost inches off my waist, hips and thighs & feel terrific.
  • swthrtsmrf
    swthrtsmrf Posts: 384
    Options
    Congratulations! That is a huge accomplishment!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!