Stay at home mom looking for friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• otm25
    otm25 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, have a 6 yo girl, 4 yo boy and a 7 week old boy! Trying to get back to my prepregnancy weight for good since this is our last!
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    work weekends but basically a sahm to a 3 year old. im here to support. been here almost a year and a half.
  • bzmommy34
    bzmommy34 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hi there! 34 yr old SAHW&M looking to lose a total of 65lbs - 9 gone so far! Started this journey the beginning of February and am loving it so far. I have my fitbit coming; just ordered it yesterday. I'd love to give you support and get the same. Add me! :)
  • angela015
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    I am 25 years old I have a 3 year old daughter, I have been trying to lose weight but it never seems to happen. I even try to eat healthy and stay away from the junk food but it doesn't help. I do work I am some what active I work at a grocery store so I am constantly on my feet, BUT when I do come home I am usually sitting.... I just moved to my own place with my fiancee so I am trying to be better about going out with my daughter and going on walks just hard with my schedule with work. But also, I am trying to find friends as well so I can try to get motivated that are on the same side as me. Have a good night everyone!
    And feel free to add me, I would love to start getting motivated.
  • RaniMerryman
    RaniMerryman Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Would love the add.... started about the same time, also a fitbit user (LOVE it!) and my sis (also a SAHM) and I are doing it together! Have to get back in shape cause my kids are OFF THE HOOK! lol feel free to add me!
  • Coco_puff901
    Coco_puff901 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM for 5 years now..... I'll add you, I'm on every day !
  • HannahPTA
    HannahPTA Posts: 39
    Options
    Hey, count me in!!! I am a Stay-at-home mother of 5 kids ages 22,17,8, and twin 6 year olds. I am looking to get back in shape and loose 40 to 50 lbs. I am going to try this time to be happy with my new lifestyle and not jealous of my husband and kids who can eat endless amounts of food and still be underweight. I am trying to get out an walk my dog everyday (she is not too happy about this) and circuit train 3 times a week, and sweat it out on my elliptical 5-6 days a week too. Why so much...I am impatient to get this weight off.
    My moment of truth was when I was sitting on the toilet changing the paper and spring shot out and landed next to the toilet. Well needless to say getting to that spring was way more of a chore than it should have been. I looked in the mirror and decided that my middle section is getting in the way of my life and 6 years with a post pregnancy belly is not an excuse either. So, here I am looking for support as I commit to a new me. Sometimes with 5 kids I feel like my needs come last but my physical and mental health is important.
    I am so glad to see that there are stay-at-home mom's just like me out there!
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay-at-home mom with three kids (ages 8, 6, and 3).

Feel free to add me (anyone else too!)
  • HappilyMarried2711
    HappilyMarried2711 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am also a stay at home mom. I have two daughters (7yrs and 6months). Would love to have more mommy friends. Any of you feel free to add me! :)
  • linnyrhea
    linnyrhea Posts: 105
    Options
    Im currently a stay at home but I will be returning to work in the summer (very part time) my yougest just hit 8 months old. Anyone can add me :)
  • babydoll0873
    babydoll0873 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi. I started about two weeks ago. I just signed up on myftness pal. I'm a SAHM to 5 kids ages 2, 5, 8, 14, and 16. I also have 3 other kids ages 19, 17, and 14. 5 are mine and I have 3 stepdaughter's. My husband is a truck driver and is gone for 3 weeks at a time. I need friends to help me stay accountable!
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    I was a SAHM for 5 years, then had to go back to work... I loved it!!! great bonding time! my 2 are teens, but I'd love to have 2 more soon!!! Gotta get a hubby first! lol!!!
  • ThisisMiss
    ThisisMiss Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I am a fellow SAHM (well, I am technically a WAHM), please feel free to add me too! :)
  • nattief83
    nattief83 Posts: 35
    Options
    Can add me im a SAHM 2 kids = daughter 7 and son nearly3. i say sahm but im actually at college 4 days a week ( half days 3 of them plus 1 full day)
    Iv lost 2 and half stone so far and only have about 13lbs left to possible goal weight. Always looking for new friends to help with motivation.
  • arkansascountrygirl
    arkansascountrygirl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I am a stay home mom of a 9 year old daughter Rylee trying to lose weight. all of you are welcome to add me
  • cookiet83
    cookiet83 Posts: 30
    Options
    feel free to add me, stay at home mum to doing it all by myself :)
  • LorettaMarie03
    Options
    hi I'm a stay at mom as well..I sent you a friend request..anyone here feel free to add me. :smile: