How much does it really matter...?

Options
13»

Replies

• logicandlove
    logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Ummm, to answer ur topic question......it doesn't matter at all and who the heck would even worry bout it whether you have one or not??????

Many women don't care, but it's a big thing in women with eating disorders, and it's one of the goals they try to achieve because it's considered a standard of "thinness" and beauty.

All the guys I know prefer muscular thighs, regardless of how close together or far apart they are, to unhealthily thin legs. Just aim for a healthy body, and make peace with the thighs you were given to work with, ladies.
  • Robbie32
    Robbie32 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I think the inside of a womens thighs should touch. It helps to avoid over representation of accessories in that area. :ohwell:
    I think theres a term for that too, yeah its camel toe!
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    The thigh gap? I mean do guys even notice and if you do, do you care if it's there? Opinions from all guys please!!!

In 44 years, I've never heard of it, much less thought about it. But then again, I'm not a leg guy. :D
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    The thigh gap? I mean do guys even notice and if you do, do you care if it's there? Opinions from all guys please!!!

In 44 years, I've never heard of it, much less thought about it. But then again, I'm not a leg guy. :D

I'm a leg guy! :love: and I never even heard of such a thing.....
  • jaydubbayu
    jaydubbayu Posts: 456
    Options
    I know what you're talking about... it's noticed but not a certain desire of most guys. We're animals... only after one thing. (Married here, only one woman for me!) But you know what I mean.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    This thread is proof that women are far harder on our bodies than men are.
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    This thread is proof that women are far harder on our bodies than men are.

I blame pop culture and beauty magazines!
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I'd never really heard of it before until I came to mfp, doesn't bother me at all.