Sports Bra Question???

Options
1235»

Replies

• aree2525
    aree2525 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Enell all the way. My sister a triple d- got me into them. I would not put out the $50 for the bra. Until she came over and had try her on. I jumped up and down and they stayed securely fastened to my chest!!!! The first words out of my mouth was 'this must be what it feels like to be a guy!' It was awesome! I am now a C and still wear the same bra. It is still perfect and I do not jump all over the place! They fasten in the front and have about 50 clasps. I love them.. we each have 2 and I have been wearing mine for about 3 years!
  • button777
    button777 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Shock absorrber all the way!!

^ this ^
  • actoman
    Options
    Bravado (internet only bravadodesigns )has very good sport-style nursing bras and I also bought some similar ones at target. I would spend the money and buy the Bravado, I wore it even after I stopped nursing. Good luck!
  • OMGLeigh
    OMGLeigh Posts: 236
    Options
    I bought a Danskin compression bra at Walmart. It, along with their tanks with built-in support are enough to allow me to do the 30DS.
    I don't really do the whole blog thing, but I did write up about what I wear when exercising.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/OMGLeigh
  • fitag
    fitag Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Panache Sports bras are great! A little on the expensive side but sure worth the money. Im a 12FF or 10G (Aus) , I think that may be a 34H or an 32I (US) and Im only 4' 11" (all natural too - just born this way! lol) . So Im always looking for very supportive bras that are comfortable. I hihgly recommend this brand! Hope you find the bra you are looking for that gives you what you need. Good luck!!
  • Gottastop
    Gottastop Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this thread! It is so helpful to see everyone's experience and recommendations. I now have a bunch of tabs open on my browser to figure out which of the companies listed carry my size (34G) and go from there. So glad I didn't have to start a new thread. :flowerforyou:

I second this. I'm also going thru trying to find my size 40G or 40H (SMH)
  • nas333
    nas333 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Double D here too. I tend to use two bras, to be honest. I wear a regular cup, with a sports bra over it. Sounds weird but it seems to work :)

I do this as well... It works great for me!

Add me to the 2 sports bra group! Works very well and I don't think they cost over $20/each.
  • lhabedank
    lhabedank Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    So I started 30 Day Shred today and my double-d milk filled (yup, nursing mom) heavy ta-tas were just about to slap me in the face. It hurt. I've never bought a sports bra as I've typically have done things like walking or low-impact aerobics for exercise. What do I need to look for? Also, it needs to be fairly reasonable. I was an English major (aka doomed to eternal poverty) and can't afford to drop a bunch of money on something that I will only wear for a few months (the goal is to loose weight and buy new clothes). Any suggestions?

Not sure if anyone suggested this yet but I am (was) a DD and nursing (have stopped since) but what I have always done... and still do.... is wear a normal sports bra from like Target, then one of those very fitted sports tops (that also have a support system) over it. It keeps me very well immobilized. hahaha! I bought both of those at Target. 15 ish for the bra, 20 for the "top".

This is what i do also, the inexpensive sports bra then the (also inexpensive) sport top, that fits to the waist with the bra/support inside. Holds my DD's in pretty well and I dont spend a fortune.
  • GretelPetal91
    Options
    I'm only a B-C cup but if I have two days of good treadmill runs in a row, it feels like I'm being punched in the chest on the second day! I feel like my only option is duct tape